Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Their shoes (their main source of foot protection) has nothing to do with them hurting their feet???
roll.gif
It could, but it doesn't mean it has to. Just because someone hurts their feet doesn't particularly mean the shoe is to blame. With KD, I honestly don't think it would matter what type of shoe he wore. His feet are super long and skinny. The amount of lateral pressure that he puts on them is crazy. At 240 lbs, those feet have to be under a lot of pressure.

the material that's there isn't durable, i agree, but my shoes were stepped on multiple times and there is hardly any damage to them.

no shoe is going to be perfect when you ball in it.

by the way, these shoes are
pimp.gif
on the court. i want more.
In that pic, how many times had you balled in the ASG's?

Just saw the Blackouts in person at FTL today.  The pics don't do them justice.  That violet is INTENSE when you see them in person.

I'm not a Kobe fan, but the Blackouts are absolute FIRE!  I may actually cop these soon.
pimp.gif

the material that's there isn't durable, i agree, but my shoes were stepped on multiple times and there is hardly any damage to them.

by the way, these shoes are
pimp.gif
on the court. i want more.
@al3x89  What do you think compared to the IXs so far (performance-wise)? 

I'm afraid to go into the store and look at them. I still haven't even worn my moonwalkers.

Just picked up the Blackouts at HOH with my VIP coupon. They're beautiful. It's weird how the whole upper bends though. I'll have to get used to the material. They had the All-Stars on display and I looked at them and they were cracking already.

Last edited:

by the way, these shoes are :pimp: on the court. i want more.
@al3x89
 What do you think compared to the IXs so far (performance-wise)? 

I'm afraid to go into the store and look at them. I still haven't even worn my moonwalkers.

so far I like them. I don't wanna jump to conclusions yet.. I definitely like that zoom tho

Thanks @EarldaGoat , I can never do that
How? Lol
No worries, @NotoriousMJ23.  Click on 'More' which is to the top far right of the reply box.  Then click 'Source' which will be to the top far left of the reply box.  Once you've done that, you'll want to Right Click and paste your embed code and finally click 'Source' once more and your video shall magically appear.  To get the embed code, merely right click on your video and select copy embed code.

Nice pickup btw w/ those Blackouts and keep the wicked dope video reviews coming!

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom