Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Blackouts are love man
That purple is serious
I know people were iffy about that see thru mid sole
But it's bananas

@EarldaGoat Ahhh man I don't know man
Very hard
I love blue
And I'm a die hard laker fan
But if I only had $180 to cop one... Mannnn maybe blackouts, it's been awhile

Humans lived many years running and jumping with nothing on (minimalist theory) why do all of a sudden we need shoes?

Shoes really have little impact on wether you hurt your feet or not, Durants injury is most likely due to something else. Especially in basketball shoes are meant primarily for impact protection

His toe injury isnt shoe related
I gotta disagree man. Not trying to get into a debate but that's flat out wrong if you think "shoes really have little impact on whether you hurt your feet or not." They absolutely can effect the entire kinetic chain. Too much/too little support, a slightly uneven sole, a last that doesn't fit your specific foot, etc., can all effect your foot structure, create muscle imbalances, effect your gait, create ankle/knee/low back pain, and on and on...

Finally getting back after spending the day with the lady. Its time to hit up some squats and deadlifts in these. They are straight fire.

Of course I gotta have NT on in the background.

Last edited:
Figured I'd get some comparison shots with the Moonwalkers. The Blackout purp is much more understated than the Moonwalkers purp as expected

Need to get these on disco.
Excellent pics my friend. I've already got more than enough purple in the arsenal, so these were an easy pass for me. But for purple (and Lakers) fans, the hunger must be strong.

I don't usually mess with orange but these look really good here 
nerd.gif

Figured the peeling on ASGs was inevitable, even with casual wear. It's very obvious in person.

Haha, you always seem to be my voice of reasoning. As soon as I'm about to cop the ASG, you remind me exactly what that would be a terrible decision.

Blackout event was whatever. I couldn't stay long and left before kobe got there. Got to hoop briefly in the blackouts. They actually look black from a distance with the dark lighting they had in the shrine auditorium. They had the paintings that were posted earlier as well as the larry Obrien trophies. I think there was also a dunk contest but I had to run.

Last edited:
I miss when Nike Vault did packs like these. It seems like they just gave up with it. They could've done something sick with the Blackouts.

Back
Top Bottom