Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just got my Blackouts from NDC, pictures don't do them justice at all (which is why I won't try), but I love the color of them, such a deep and dark purple.

AS are fire, but i feel like nike dropped the ball this year.  Usually all star kicks are going immediately. Pretty plain compared to past all star releases

I was done with kicks, but I really like these blackouts. Only hesitation is its only half zoom and these quality issues.

Now it they release an inline pair ...

Trying soooooo tough not to cop those ASG..............
Just do now man while you get them for retail or under. If you wait until later your gonna regret it. Later on you will either have to miss out or pay above retail.

Just do it !!

My HOH won't let me try out the AS but does the heel tab dig into the Achilles or cause any irritation? And has anyone tried the GRF insole with these? I know they come with an ortholite insole but I use the GRF orthotics and was wondering if they sit higher than normal since the Kobe X are already higher off the ground with the zoom max cushioning.

My HOH won't let me try out the AS but does the heel tab dig into the Achilles or cause any irritation? And has anyone tried the GRF insole with these? I know they come with an ortholite insole but I use the GRF orthotics and was wondering if they sit higher than normal since the Kobe X are already higher off the ground with the zoom max cushioning.

Man that heel tab is annoying as hell :lol:..i just wear longer socks to combat the heel tab irritation..

Dunno about irritation because I never tried them on, but I saw a pair at a local FTL and the heel tab was creased from people playing with it.

Last edited:
This may have been covered before, the shoe feels great but why no midfoot shank plate???? All previous Kobe's had one. I got my blackouts today and the entire shoe bends in half like a taco. Anyone remember the crappy Reebok i3 Playoffs that did the same thing. I need to take a picture.

Man that heel tab is annoying as hell :lol:..i just wear longer socks to combat the heel tab irritation..

Every time I'm about to pull the trigger, more people come with ASG problems. First the cracking, now this. Im going to take that bread and my coupon and cop a pair of AM 2015.

ASG's never hit discount?
Not necessarily.  Some overseas sites had them at lower than US retail.  You were able to use a coupon on NBA Store, which is where I got mine.  Best option right now is birthday coupon at your local footlocker or bouncewear.com.

Every time I'm about to pull the trigger, more people come with ASG problems. First the cracking, now this. Im going to take that bread and my coupon and cop a pair of AM 2015.
I haven't had any irritation with the heel tab. But honestly I would cop AM 2015s over any Kobe X if I had to choose. So comfortable...

Back
Top Bottom