Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

thx @hypebeast5

how do these compare to the kobe 9 lows? I loved playin in those. Probably my favorite pair of bball shoes.

To be frank it feels like a completely different shoe, the court feel is gone cause of the denser lunar and zoom bag in the heel, the material is a clear step down as it has some hotspots that cause pain in the forefoot, finally tho trAction is A1 on par if not better than the 9s

They haven't felt uncomfortable to me when I lace them up tight compared to Kobe VII and Kobe 8

I much prefer comfort and cushioning over court feel

Back to the Elite talk tho, LOOOOOVE that they put flywire in them tho. Price is still rape l, but those Rose Golds will be mine. Don't like either of the other 2, but I will probably cop one to test because I won't be patient enough to wait for the Rose Golds [emoji]128546[/emoji]
Son get outta here with that rape nonsense 

If your pockets aint deep or it aint at a price point that doesnt work for you say that but that word has nothing to do with sneaker prices 

so someone finally did it, and imo, I think they look underwhelming. Maybe if the tongue was green they'd look better
I think it wouldve looked better if the right shoe of the KB6 replaced the X 
laugh.gif

Im withya buddy! and I assume yur talkin bout this  "NIKE KOBE X ELITE LOW/TOTAL ORANGE – 747212-818?? Me too!, actually im a lil worried from what weve seen so far with the EMs and Elite Highs all bein "Solid" colorwayz if Nike is gunna give us a "Multi" Flyknit upper? but it still way early in the X run, so.......

IMO the way the back looks on those Elite Highs, looking like a Tube Sock, and those god awful 4 stitches smack dad in the middle ruins the Highs...for me that is. just cant get onboard as of yet?..that bein said im sure im gunna jump all over a "Multi" High/Low regardless how fugly they are? LOL Hopefully that "Total Orange" Low isn't completely "Orange"? ..hope!
Unless they have a QS, PRM or EXT MC Ive only seen solid based cws for em,low e and high e. 

Im interested in these 

-010 BLK/WOLF GREY/PINK/FLASH/BLK

Im withya buddy! and I assume yur talkin bout this  "NIKE KOBE X ELITE LOW/TOTAL ORANGE – 747212-818?? Me too!, actually im a lil worried from what weve seen so far with the EMs and Elite Highs all bein "Solid" colorwayz if Nike is gunna give us a "Multi" Flyknit upper? but it still way early in the X run, so.......

IMO the way the back looks on those Elite Highs, looking like a Tube Sock, and those god awful 4 stitches smack dad in the middle ruins the Highs...for me that is. just cant get onboard as of yet?..that bein said im sure im gunna jump all over a "Multi" High/Low regardless how fugly they are? LOL Hopefully that "Total Orange" Low isn't completely "Orange"? ..hope!
Unless they have a QS, PRM or EXT MC Ive only seen solid based cws for em,low e and high e. 

Im interested in these 

Is this the Rose Gold Elite or an unseen regular X?

View media item 1430257

Son get outta here with that rape nonsense 

If your pockets aint deep or it aint at a price point that doesnt work for you say that but that word has nothing to do with sneaker prices 

Pockets are deep enough, hence how I said I was getting the rose golds for sure and maybe even another pair because I wouldn't be patient enough.
"Son get outta here" with the attack someone in a forum used to share comments and information not make empty accusations (pockets ain't deep) for no reason. I stated how I felt about the shoes, and how I felt about the price. "that word" has been and will continue to be used to describe high prices. But not hard feelings. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Pockets are deep enough, hence how I said I was getting the rose golds for sure and maybe even another pair because I wouldn't be patient enough.
"Son get outta here" with the attack someone in a forum used to share comments and information not make empty accusations (pockets ain't deep) for no reason. I stated how I felt about the shoes, and how I felt about the price. "that word" has been and will continue to be used to describe high prices. But not hard feelings. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Actually that word isnt welcomed on this site. You might want to read the rules before you speak. 

So how you feel is one thing but how you deliver it is another. You couldve said whats been said since the thread started " prices are too high" and move on but you chose not too 

And lastly I said " if" as in maybe, possible, etc. 

Ive wasted too many brain cells posting this 
laugh.gif

Im interested in these

Well true, and wtf?...that colorway above sounds promising?  what color is "Flash" i wunda? also, my man would ya mind sending me that Kobe X colorway release list again when ya can find the time?...no rush, PM me with it please, or post.

Well true, and wtf?...that colorway above sounds promising?  what color is "Flash" i wunda? also, my man would ya mind sending me that Kobe X colorway release list again when ya can find the time?...no rush, PM me with it please, or post.
Typo its Pink Flash not Pink/Flash 
happy.gif

Surprised no one posted this comment from the DeMar DeRozan video. I was hyped for these but since seeing the rose golds, i will just wait it out.

View media item 1430380

i knew they were PE's or an unreleased colourway because you cannot ID them. you can come close but it won't be exact.

but that's good to hear because i haven't had a simple black and white colourway and need one.

i knew they were PE's or an unreleased colourway because you cannot ID them. you can come close but it won't be exact.

but that's good to hear because i haven't had a simple black and white colourway and need one.
Insert "grown man colorway" comment here

Seriously though, glad we're getting that black pair. I'm sure it'll appease those who thought the all stars were too loud.

Back
Top Bottom