Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just got my 5am in today. I don't know why but this is the first Kobe I can comfortably wear in years! (not including the 9 elite high).

The elite 9's are way better than the Elite 10's. Since I can't find a purple pair of 9's, I'll just cop the purple pair of 10's.

So after playing in the Xs on 3 separate occasions for about 2 hours of play each time , I've noticed that my knees don't hurt compared to wearing the 9s. That zoom bag has made a difference for me personally.
I just hope the zoom bag holds up .

I only wish the traction was as good as the 9s tho.

Last edited:
I may have missed it but is the Silk Road edition a China only release or that will be dropping as a General Release?

Is is showing a March 21 date but says "select Nike retailers"....

Thanks-

Last edited:

KickzStore.com has the Kobe 10 'Vino' already in stock a FSR for $10 under retail.  They are legit!

check them out!
I feel like its kind of a slippery slope with posts like these. Would hate for the thread to turn into an advertising medium. I know it happens but at least its generally word of mouth and not businesses directly talking to us.

I do realize that sometimes word of mouth is actually businesses reaching out sometimes though.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom