Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

KickzStore.com has the Kobe 10 'Vino' already in stock a FSR for $10 under retail.  They are legit!

check them out!
I feel like its kind of a slippery slope with posts like these. Would hate for the thread to turn into an advertising medium. I know it happens but at least its generally word of mouth and not businesses directly talking to us.

I do realize that sometimes word of mouth is actually businesses reaching out sometimes though.  
I feel the same way.  I've been on other forums where if the business is not a sponsor, they cannot be mentioned and links cannot be posted to their website.  Only reviews or questions about a product they may sell may be posted.

Really wish they showed a Elite high with some Multi Color flyknit on it. I'm sure a pair will release, would be a huge mistake/disappointment if they didn't. Attempted to PS what we could expect from it. Used the Rose Gold as the base and used the color blocking from the Elevate pair and the MC patters from the Black and MC HTM IX low pair as well as the MP Elite High IX. 

Last edited:
Also noticed while doing this that the ankle area is actually partially transparent, at least it is on the images Nike produced for all pairs.  You can slightly see the tongue through the ankle.

Really wish they showed a Elite high with some Multi Color flyknit on it. I'm sure a pair will release, would be a huge mistake/disappointment if they didn't. Attempted to PS what we could expect from it. Used the Rose Gold as the base and used the color blocking from the Elevate pair and the MC patters from the Black and MC HTM IX low pair as well as the MP Elite High IX. 

View media item 1431990

Triple up. Serious.

If this was a low 

Like this?
smokin.gif

Reminds of these 

post-40935-Wilfred-Mott-crying-gif-Imgur-cCIY.gif

Like this?
I would love if these dropped. Will be interesting to see how this line plays out. Have weird feeling that the Elite model will only be the three color ways shown and they go back to the "norm". Hope I'm wrong. Would be an easy double up at the least for MCs.

Would triple up in the mc and trade w for a pair of mp ix

Might try the b-day coupon on these. In some pics the vino's look lighter and others it looks dull. Can anyone confirm the color?

Back
Top Bottom