Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Copped the Vinos...but the utter disappointment of missing out on the Jordan VIIs kind of killed my vibe
frown.gif

Copped the Vinos...but the utter disappointment of missing out on the Jordan VIIs kind of killed my vibe
frown.gif
Went to go check out the Vinos at like 8:45 right before the mall closed and I grabbed the last pair of those VIIs on display in my boys size since he struck out this morning, I didn't think the demand was gonna be that high on those especially after I paid +200 after tax
sick.gif
 ...Vinos look great in person but I wish there was more green and less black in the mesh.

so you went down half a size? toes arent cramped?

Nope not at all, fit's perfectly. Found the 9's to be a bit longer than normal too so wish I'd gone down half a size in them too.

Maybe I just have weird shaped feet!

Nope not at all, fit's perfectly. Found the 9's to be a bit longer than normal too so wish I'd gone down half a size in them too.

Maybe I just have weird shaped feet!

Same deal here. my regular 9.5 had too much too space for my liking. A solid 9 gave me that comfy Venom/Eddie Brock fit.

Tried on a pair yesterday in my true size 11. I have a narrow foot but found my toes cramped. If I go up size the length would be too long. I liked the toe box spacing a lot better in the 9's

I love simple, clean pairs like that. Really hoping thats one of the release cw's.

Are people really finding these to be narrow? If anything they run a little long, so sizing up would really tack on some length
sick.gif

They feel fine to me, even with thick socks.

Back
Top Bottom