Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Im not feeling those easters as all, now elite lows have potential. I just hope they stay away from the heavy glue on the toebox this yr cus the IX killed my toes..

sizing on these? any of you guys hooped in them yet? thoughts?

I personally went down half a size, but I love a snug fit.

In terms of performance i really like them, wasn't a fan of playing in the 9's (mainly due to cushioning) so found these to be a massive upgrade there.

Gonna check out the Vinos in store today but im def not gonna walk out with them. Maybe when eastbay or FTL removes the discount exclusion on them I will. Sadly it could happen in 2 days lol. 

sizing on these? any of you guys hooped in them yet? thoughts?
The majority in here is go to TTS, 

The traction is just okay, its not as great as advertised (get dusty really quick, lots of swiping required).  the cushion with a zoom heel is hard to feel, but does the job and should last much longer than lunarlon from 8s and 9s. The flexibility of the upper is a little stiff but breaks in,  the fit and everything else is pretty good. 

every cw so far has gone on mad discount, so just be patient or go to the store and try one on, you def have enough time to do so. 

Hope a black based colorway of the regular Xs drop before Nike moves on to the Elites.

Hope a black based colorway of the regular Xs drop before Nike moves on to the Elites.
Few pages back the black/silver pair derozan/nick young/ and kobe has worn casually will be a gr.
Nice.
pimp.gif

Im not feeling those easters as all, now elite lows have potential. I just hope they stay away from the heavy glue on the toebox this yr cus the IX killed my toes..

I agree, those Easters are looking like the worst Xs...maybe after some different pics they'll grow on me but not right now. Vinos also weren't really doing it for me when I went in this evening and checked them out. Even the Silk Roads aren't really hitting me...still stuck on 2 Xs.

Back
Top Bottom