Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

This shoe is amazing.

I want every color. Copped the Blackouts yesterday...love em.
I'm trying to see this shoe through your perspective, but I'm still struggling.
laugh.gif

I'm being patient though.
Struggling to do it too. Waiting for the Flyknit lows to do a 180.

Last edited:
I don't understand what you're struggling with. It's a perfect fitting shoe with really not one con that I can think of...especially once broken in. I also love the way it looks and how it has that running shoe/trainer vibe to it. The full length translucent sole is also awesome to me. I love the simplicity of the shoe.

the traction to me has still been lackluster which is extremely dissapointing. Picks up dust super easy and i can't seem to get kobe 9 like traction...

I don't understand what you're struggling with. It's a perfect fitting shoe with really not one con that I can think of...especially once broken in. I also love the way it looks and how it has that running shoe/trainer vibe to it. The full length translucent sole is also awesome to me. I love the simplicity of the shoe.
Just remember though, the very reason that  you love them may be a reason someone else dislikes them.

I haven't played in the 10s yet, but played in a pair of 9s and the traction just seemed ok. Didn't feel like they were goat like though. Kept having to wipe constantly. After my experience, I really don't see what everyone means when speaking of the 9s traction.

I wasn't really feel'n the X's, but felt like buying something, so I tried on the Blackouts last week hoping I'd like them since I like purple, but I ended up walking away from them. However, when I saw the Vino's at the mall today, there was no way I was walking out without them. They may be the only cw I get though. Looking forward to fk's...

Then it must be the barcode on the box, I remember the receipt code matching either the box or shoe code
I think they all have the same boxes and barcodes no matter where you buy them. My first pair came from END but it was a 10 so I took it to Hibbets to exchange for a 9.5 and they scanned it and swapped em out. It's not like the shoes have unique serial numbers.

Last edited:
Which colorway is the Muse colorway?! I really want to get a Kobe 10, I don't think I'll get the flyknit considering it's going to be 225, it hurts to buy a shoe for that much. The only shoe I would pay highest for is the Kobe 4 Prelude

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom