Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Was gonna check out the elite X and buy pair to ball in but I just copped a ds pair of WTK9 for 215. Guess I'll just wait for the rose gold

Not a bad pickup. Feel like the color on the Team Elite would be easier to clean (less dirty), the weight of the X might be a little lighter, it has the heel zoom and possibly improved traction (depending on who you believe).

Not a bad pickup. Feel like the color on the Team Elite would be easier to clean (less dirty), the weight of the X might be a little lighter, it has the heel zoom and possibly improved traction (depending on who you believe).
Yea but I been wanting the wtk9. Just didn't want to pay 250 or more on DS pair. I just copped it off a subscription restock site. I brought a pair of Masterpiece 9s size 10 worn once for my brother for 300 on the site last restock. I'll wait for the rose golds and hope they don't disappoint

Last edited:

do the 10 highs fit exactly like the kobe 9 highs?  I had to half a size down on the kobe 9 highs
Its best to try them on most people give bad advice on how a shoe should fit. 

I wear the same sz in Kobes since the V 

FK HIGH, FK LOW, EM, EXT all are sz 11 for me 
stay away from my EXTs
tongue.gif
 bcuz that's my size

Last edited:
I wonder if Eastbay is really going to fulfill the ASG preorders that are due in on the 24th. FTL pulled the jig with those Kobe crewnecks and didn't fulfill a single order.

I wonder if Eastbay is really going to fulfill the ASG preorders that are due in on the 24th. FTL pulled the jig with those Kobe crewnecks and didn't fulfill a single order.

I'm still pissed about that. I wanted that crewneck.

Those EXT's make me wonder how they can get through so many rounds of creation/review and ultimately produced as a sample then slated to release? Like who gave the final approval on those ? :lol: :x

Last edited:
im almost sure if they didnt release those exts and someone like phase 2 posted them saying these samples are fire everyone would love them lol 

Back
Top Bottom