Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Those EXT's make me wonder how they can get through so many rounds of creation/review and ultimately produced as a sample then slated to release? Like who gave the final approval on those ? :lol: :x

They must have been in front of all the people with horrible taste in charge of the Kobe line

The more I see this Mid Ext, the more I think I need to find the previous Mid Ext.

:lol:

I miss the days where there was only one model for Kobe (no option of low high mid ext etc) just the same model with a bunch of different Cws.   and where kobe actually wore the colors that were released.  It was dope as heck to wear the exact shoe he was ballin up in

udhRxza.jpg

I may be i the minority but I actually like these shoes, I'd wear them. They aren't my favorite but not as ugly as people are saying they are.
really small group that like them, smaller group that would wear them, even smaller group on the purchase side and then there's one idiot in the smallest group that's doing a day one pick up on them

Back
Top Bottom