Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

7s are great. I heard comfort was terrible but YOTD, Cloaks and Christmas Cheetahs are still some of my favorite Kobes of all time.

The Kobe VII is the worst of the line and its not even close

Worse than 3's? And what killed the 7's for me is they were so damn uncomfortable...unwearable

Yes

What makes the Kobe 1-3 relative unpopular is they were bulky shoes relative to the new Kobes are they released in only a few colorways

The Kobe VII is so uncomfortable, it looks cheap and its bulky for a low top shoe

laugh.gif
the only pair of kobes i ever owned was 5, amazing hoop shoes. aesthetically not too appealing to me. 

Last edited:
The Kobe VII is the worst of the line and its not even close

Nope

7s are great. I heard comfort was terrible but YOTD, Cloaks and Christmas Cheetahs are still some of my favorite Kobes of all time.

I don't have wide feet, so all the comfort problems that a lot of you have with certain sneakers. I don't.

VII's were more comfortable to me than 8's and 9's because of the cushioning set up. Plus they're snug and not uncomfortable tight.

I tried the Team Elite today, and I need to .5 size up.  It's the opposite of last, where I wore my true size.

Yep.  I was really tempted to pull trigger.  THEY LOOKED GOOD!!!  But May is gonna be an expensive month.
well you'll have time to pick up a pair unless Manny does the unthinkable while wearing them next weekend... then you better grab em quick. 
laugh.gif

6s by far the best Kobe sig up to date. I like the look of 8s and 9s but not big on lunarlon. Scales on the 6s is mean and definitely prefer zoom setup

I doubt manny is really gonna wear them in the ring. He didn't wear the Victories when he boxed recently. If for some reason he does, I will buy if he wins!

Manny is endorsed by foot locker now hence the photos of him in the X. Probably won't wear them but I think it would be cool. My Filipino side is ready to get the W. It would make more sense to Have a rematch if $MW loses. If he wins his record is intact and no more questions or why he wont fight. Either way though someone in Jordan Clarksons family will be happy :wink:

Manny is endorsed by foot locker now hence the photos of him in the X. Probably won't wear them but I think it would be cool. My Filipino side is ready to get the W. It would make more sense to Have a rematch if $MW loses. If he wins his record is intact and no more questions or why he wont fight. Either way though someone in Jordan Clarksons family will be happy
wink.gif
Wouldn't that just be his deal with Nike? FL isn't an exclusive carrier of Kobe Xs.

Back
Top Bottom