Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Last edited:
My info was from a Filipino news show. He does have a footlocker commercial. Havent heard of Manny being a Kobe fan though. It sends a better message if an athelete chooses a shoe based on performance rather than a relationship with the athlete endorsing the shoe.

On another note the elevate pair is the best colorway so far.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Pacquiao-630x355.jpg

Im thinking about getting a pair of high kobe 9 since I love the 10 so much. Anyone know where I can get a pair for the cheapest possible?? I know Nike has the orange pair for 189 but I wanted to find a discount code or some where else that allows me to get them for less. thanks in advance.

Im thinking about getting a pair of high kobe 9 since I love the 10 so much. Anyone know where I can get a pair for the cheapest possible?? I know Nike has the orange pair for 189 but I wanted to find a discount code or some where else that allows me to get them for less. thanks in advance.
I just got same pair from eastbay $174 shipped. An they have volt pair ($191) too. Footaction had wtk

Last edited:
on may 12th, a white, wolf grey and black pair releases.... 

i am REALLY, REALLY, hoping it is these since these are flat out my favorite CW of the 9 so far

Back
Top Bottom