Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

^^^ LMAO

In other news, the "Flight" Kobe Xs have a release date of May 1, if not already announced

Via SC

:lol: but now Kanye got dudes dressing like homeless people again.

U aint never lyin on that my dude smh lol

Im just confused nowadays when I go shopping

I go into the mall and see these kids dressed like a hollywood stylists dressed them

I blame Kanye and all the rappers trying too hard in the fashion category these days

I pointed it out and no one said anything, I don't think people liked the answer x, but I loved them still have the red/black and black/silver pairs
I have four pairs of the Answer X. The auto pump is great. I just played in them. Pump still works. No paint chipping or crumbling midsoles like my Jordans.
same no problems with mine either
looking good can't wait to pick up and wear
Slip-on And 1s > Kyries.

@redrum3281 gonna be clean in his EXTs
6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ecfff7b8970b-800wi
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
 i can't dress up like lil bo peep
tongue.gif

Not that I know any of you that copped the HTM release, but has anyone asked about fit?  My kid normally wears a 10.5 in all shoes, 11 generally runs a bit big.  In the Kobe X Flyknit, the shoe is very snug, with his toe right at the front of the toebox.  Since HTM runs are just whole sizes, would you move up a size or does the Flyknit give enough to let him stay in the 11s?

I'm reading here that the Elites are TTS....

Not that I know any of you that copped the HTM release, but has anyone asked about fit?  My kid normally wears a 10.5 in all shoes, 11 generally runs a bit big.  In the Kobe X Flyknit, the shoe is very snug, with his toe right at the front of the toebox.  Since HTM runs are just whole sizes, would you move up a size or does the Flyknit give enough to let him stay in the 11s?

I'm reading here that the Elites are TTS....
prob stick to the 11.  size 12 would prob be too big...  so your son is planning to get/wear the HTM release? 

Last edited:
Well it looks like eastbay didn't get the ASG's in yet. They might be pulling the same mess as the crew necks :smh:

Well it looks like eastbay didn't get the ASG's in yet. They might be pulling the same mess as the crew necks :smh:

Nikes whole inventory system is in chaos now from the strike lol who knows when stuff is gonna pop up

Back
Top Bottom