Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

you already know how I feel about that phrase I hate its use more than you hate bred
devil.gif
laugh.gif
 that must be some strong hate brotha.

Every pair of shoes I get in go on my feet immediately. Outside might look A-OK, but when you get a bad cut on the liner, a lump under the insole, or a giant thread/glue ball rubbing against your foot...no bueno. Shoes go back. So I guess I have zero "DS" shoes in my collection.

Every pair of shoes I get in go on my feet immediately. Outside might look A-OK, but when you get a bad cut on the liner, a lump under the insole, or a giant thread/glue ball rubbing against your foot...no bueno. Shoes go back. So I guess I have zero "DS" shoes in my collection.
you been quite on the drops this yr how many you have so far 
nerd.gif

ended up getting my 5ams for 95 bucks from house of hoops. I'm content. Wanted this shoe for a minute.

I'm really thinking what my next x cop will be. its really either between the vino or the easters. i dig the looks of the htms, but i'm really not that hype on hooping in flyknit. too stiff imo.

i can get another pair for that price :nerd:

:lol: good woman.

What really kills me is when people post pics with the caption "Un-DS these today" ...I'm not 100% sure but I think that would mean returning them to the store. Just say you wore the damn shoes.

About to UNDS a pair of kicks this weekend. I will make sure to post.

[thread="596161"]I dont see any problem with people using sneaker terms in a different way like that. I get it isnt an exactly what the true definition of the word is but honestly the definition of words change overtime anyways. [/thread]
[thread="596161"] [/thread]
[thread="596161"]I honestly cringe when i hear sneaker slang being spoken outloud. I dont know why that is but I think it sounds funny lol. [/thread]

now im thinking about that southpark episode about annoying motorcyclist

Those Wolf Grey joints aren't bad at all.

Probably the closest we get to a black fuse colorway.

Wish the wolf grey pair was a cool grey pair instead. A cw like the cool grey vi would be great.

Last edited:

Too many people try and draw comparisons to previous colorways from a previous model. I don't see anything there that would say "Beethovens" outside maybe of the swoosh colors alternating. Let the Beethovens be Beethovens and let these be what they are ! Comparing those to the beets are a slap in the face to the beethovens lol.
I am still trying to find a pair of the Beethovens from last year! These definitely don't come close lol

Back
Top Bottom