Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Rose golds 
smokin.gif
 Cant wait.

Kanye going to have to change the lyrics to dont like.

rose gold kobe Xs with the brown ice.

haha

Last edited:
BTW expect a GR for all these upcoming Kobes. Rose Gold have a lot of interest so be on top of those. Flights are up on FTL launch locator. They will be everywhere.

Give me the Rose Golds then come on with the elite lows. Fights aiight. All other pairs I'll wait for the disco. Except the EXT. They can keep those atrocities.

Last edited:
Putting in shorter laces and don't want to use the ones that have open metal tips for the HTM things that screw on.

That's the kitchen table, not a court. Will post a short review Friday's for those waiting on ID Flyknit lows if anyone cares...

the footlocker release calender isn't accurate for the flights. better ask your local ftl if they are releasing
the spot i usually go to is getting them, but they aren't on the release calender

Putting in shorter laces and don't want to use the ones that have open metal tips for the HTM things that screw on.

That's the kitchen table, not a court. Will post a short review Friday's for those waiting on ID Flyknit lows if anyone cares...
Nice Pickup 
alien.gif

Cant wait for the review 
wink.gif
 can you include HQ pics?

I finally got my team elites in and I personally like them more than the 9 elites. They're a lighter and don't feel as padded and restrictive around the collar since there isn't the extra padding.  The flyknit is more flexible overall but still isn't as soft as performance weave. I bought a size 11.5 just like the 9 elites and these are tighter around the carbon clip. 

I finally got my team elites in and I personally like them more than the 9 elites. They're a lighter and don't feel as padded and restrictive around the collar since there isn't the extra padding.  The flyknit is more flexible overall but still isn't as soft as performance weave. I bought a size 11.5 just like the 9 elites and these are tighter around the carbon clip. 

Played my second game in them today too. Feels a lot more lighter and cushy ... Traction is better on the 9s tho.

Back
Top Bottom