Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Rose golds are straight fire. 
Do you think they will be hard to cop?

The release will be the same as the Team Elites that are everywhere. Thing is though most people seem to want this pair of 10s. It all depends on release day turnout. I wouldn't mess around and would be on top of these day 1.

The release will be the same as the Team Elites that are everywhere. Thing is though most people seem to want this pair of 10s. It all depends on release day turnout. I wouldn't mess around and would be on top of these day 1.

I think demand will match supply. I see people who miss out on ndc finding at other spots.

But I agree RG cw is the best cw thus far for most people including myself.

I probably wont grab them tho

I've been hoarding NDC gift cards like Scrooge McDuck lately, waiting for the Rose Golds day one for sure. Really liking the look of the Flights after some of those more recent on-foot pics but I keep telling myself to wait for the flyknits.

Hmmm... Wondering if I should double up on rose golds or save the extra cash for elite lows... Anyone have any definitive info on when the elite lows will release? Is it this summer?

They should be a GR. Pretty much every colorway has been a GR, minus the HTMs of course.
They are but a Kobe GR doesnt mean Lebron or KD GR so they will appear to be more limited than what people consider a "GR" 

Typically Kobe sigs are half the amount of units as the other Big 2 

at least thats what sneakernews said 
wink.gif

You guys know if Flights are GR or somewhat limited? I work on Friday so I'm gonna try the NDC route

Got a feeling rose golds will sit for a few weeks then will disappear. Dudes that haven't even copped a pair of 10s yet are making the leap (me). Been seeing em on my IG tl too so I'm going release day to be safe, elite Kobe's are scarce around my parts.

Tried on the Kobe X Elites and i'm in love. Gonna op on one of these eBay deals either tonight or tomorrow.

x high elite sacrifices style compared to the predecessor for "performance" from what I've gathered, where the 9 is essentially a super comfy showpiece/tribute this new version of a abnormally high cut basketball shoe tries to and may present superior handling/performance, aesthetically it simply melts beside the 9 elite IMO...
A sleeker more form fitting shoe of this height is certainly a bonus and the x high has a clean "solid" look to it which I enjoy but while that's said these are possibly a one pair max deal where the 9 "had to happen" cuz it's just simply that damn good

Back
Top Bottom