Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

these shorts would go well with the Rose Golds, they have the color listed as Metallic Red Bronze:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/hyper-elite-power-basketball-shorts/pid-10265984/pgid-10265832
I'm liking this rose gold colorway 
nthat.gif

Kobe X Elite shoes.  What colorway do you like better?  The Ink/Persian Violet-Volt-Reflect Silver, or the Rose Gold?  Obviously the Rose Gold doesn't come out until June, but I can get the purple ones now.  I don't know if I can wait a whole month!!!!

Which one to get, help!  ha ha.

Kobe X Elite shoes.  What colorway do you like better?  The Ink/Persian Violet-Volt-Reflect Silver, or the Rose Gold?  Obviously the Rose Gold doesn't come out until June, but I can get the purple ones now.  I don't know if I can wait a whole month!!!!

Which one to get, help!  ha ha.
Just gotta do you, I feel like personally I'll get more wear out of the Rose Golds just because of the predominately black color works better with more options. Plus I have the Moonwalkers and Blackouts, so I have purple options when I need them.

I hear the elites are more snug but how are they length wise?
I don't wear sox with any low cut kix anymore

Started with the Kobe 8

Now all my low cut spring/summer kix get the bare feet treatment

That's the most disgusting thing I have ever heard lol. I wear no show socks. You can even buy socks that are too small but not wearing socks at all is terrible for the shoes and everyone around you.

Thanks for your response.  I think I'm just going to sit on my ****ing hands and wait for those Rose Golds!  Who am I kidding?  I do like the purps but your right about getting more out of the black.

Thanks for your response.  I think I'm just going to sit on my ****ing hands and wait for those Rose Golds!  Who am I kidding?  I do like the purps but your right about getting more out of the black.
Don't forget about the Elevate coming out in a couple weeks too if you're looking for something else.  I've been waiting for the Rose Golds as well, another month and a half is going to feel like an eternity but it'll be worth it.

I think the only thing that separates that pair from ID is that if you choose the black lining like it has on the going around the ankle area,  it would make the tongue have the lining and on the back, and I don't see it on that pair.

And the Shozoku is black, while the "stiches" appear to be lighter... maybe even white?

Don't forget about the Elevate coming out in a couple weeks too if you're looking for something else.  I've been waiting for the Rose Golds as well, another month and a half is going to feel like an eternity but it'll be worth it.
A long wait indeed.  Thanks for mentioning the Elevate as well.  I will definitely check those out.

Called 2 footlockers in my area, only one of the two are getting the Flights...will be there at 10am to be on the safe side, can't wait! And good luck to all

I've only bought one pair of tens. Gunna try and hold off until the Flyknit lows hit.
Maybe cop the vinos on discount

Last time I wore a shoe sockless was the red/white 14s when I was in middle school :x hate the feeling of my feet sweating, won't even go raw in my Roshes unless I'm just taking my dog for a walk.

the kobe 9 em had horrible breathability also.  I rememeber wearing those to a tradeshow, even with dri fit socks was pretty bad.   the 8s were fine. 

Back
Top Bottom