Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

^definitely clean.  

I haven't bit the bullet yet and tried out a pair of Xs.  I don't know what it is...

The white Xs are gorgeous but they will look really bad really quickly unless you hit em with some good protectorant.

LEGIT??? i NEVER scooped shoes from that site
eyes.gif
Yeah they're legit.

Got my pair of flights in today. Went 0.5up like the 9 and they fit great. Slight snug in width across the ball of my foot but I guess they would break in fine. The tongue however killed it for me. Would be a great summer shoe but that tongue looks like a shin guard it goes up so high. anyone else feel like it's about an inch too long??

Nike Factory Store- San Jose (Saratoga) Has a full size run of the blue lagoon (5am) mark down to $100. Not sure if they do phone orders (408) 374-4147.
Jus called and they said they're not doing phone orders for the blue lagoons right now.. Not sure when they will either, jus said to keep calling

Question for the ballers

Does the traction gets better after a few wears?...Im hating the damn traction on this.. Its so dust magnet..

Back
Top Bottom