Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Dannnngg elevates looking clean. Too bad I'm broke lol. Definitely gonna cop if I can get a pair for $170  though, thats how much I paid for teams and i have no regrets at all.

Off topic but bought a Sole Supremacy beater box just for the hell of it. Pretty excited about it, should be here monday. Anyone here ever bought one?

Question for the ballers

Does the traction gets better after a few wears?...Im hating the damn traction on this.. Its so dust magnet..
Yes, they get a LOT better.  In my 5 am's I was sliding quite a bit my first few wears - let them get through the first few wears and they became really solid.  They don't have the squeaky traction that the 9s had but after months of playing in the 5ams and easters the traction is really f'ing good - just as good as the 9 - and initially I thought they were junk. Just shows ya some shoes gotta be broken in a little 

So, somebody actually bought the Kobe X Elite Rose Gold's for around $400.00 on EBay. I am having a difficult time wrapping my head around this one. I mean the shoes are sick, but 4 hunny?

Yes, they get a LOT better.  In my 5 am's I was sliding quite a bit my first few wears - let them get through the first few wears and they became really solid.  They don't have the squeaky traction that the 9s had but after months of playing in the 5ams and easters the traction is really f'ing good - just as good as the 9 - and initially I thought they were junk. Just shows ya some shoes gotta be broken in a little 

I hope so man. I'm loving my Team elites but i was sliding all over the place. The cushion is great but it's getting to the point where i can't complete a simple crossover during semi fast break and You know it's bad when your teammate says whats wrong with you today? :lol:

smokin.gif
Do these fit the same as the lows? Never tried on Flyknit Kobes yet, also has anyone else had any problems on the X with glue stains around the sole and hyperfuse sections? I tried on a pair of the flights at footlocker and for a shoe that cost that much it sure did have a lot of imperfections. 

Had the chance to run a few hours worth of games tonight in the elite low. In my opinion, they are much better performers than last year's Flyknit low (I only gave those 2-3 go rounds though). These feel more responsive and flex more. I wasn't thrilled with the traction or how the tongue sits when laced to the top, but I'm hoping these are a long term fit for me like the Kobe Vs were.

I'm a true 9.5 and had to .5 up in these HTMs. Just like last year, I can make it work but may try to ID size 9.5s to see the difference.
****tt those look good werent they a very limited release like all HTM? Any chance they will release on Nike Lab in the future?

Was anyone else a little disappointed to see the Flight outsole was more grey than white?

Expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this...

Was anyone else a little disappointed to see the Flight outsole was more grey than white?

I for one find the flights to be perfect, everything about them flows perfectly, my favorite X so far

It looked grey in pics.. Honestly it was one of the main reasons I didn't cop.

Do these fit the same as the lows? Never tried on Flyknit Kobes yet, also has anyone else had any problems on the X with glue stains around the sole and hyperfuse sections? I tried on a pair of the flights at footlocker and for a shoe that cost that much it sure did have a lot of imperfections. 
My ASGs are TTS but I had to go .5 up in my Elites.

I've got the 5am and that's it, may end up with a pair of the rose gold elite but overall happy with being super conservative after obsessing on the 9

My ASGs are TTS but I had to go .5 up in my Elites.
Would you say the width is about the same as the 9's? Im late to the Kobe game so ive yet to try on a pair of 9 lows or highs, not real worried about length but width may be a factor if i find some 9's below retail somewhere. 

Back
Top Bottom