Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Tempted to get the teams elites with 25% discount, but my brain says no. Honestly I have enough purple shoes and want the elevates and rose golds 

Would you say the width is about the same as the 9's? Im late to the Kobe game so ive yet to try on a pair of 9 lows or highs, not real worried about length but width may be a factor if i find some 9's below retail somewhere. 
No my 9s fit great but when I tried on the 10 elites they were way too snug on my pinky toe.

That John denvers full of **** man
:rofl: repped. one of my all time favorite movies

Last edited:
Best X cw yet, imo.

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Seeing pics of the Flyknit lows makes me not care about any EM's or Flyknit highs. I'm ready for GR's and hopefully(most likely) iDs. :smokin

Question for the ballers

Does the traction gets better after a few wears?...Im hating the damn traction on this.. Its so dust magnet..
 Yea the traction gets better. I also feel like the forefoot slippage gets better after break in as well. I balled in my X's on a decently kept court and had absolutely no issues at all with traction. 

My only issue with the fundamental colorway is the white interior. Hate when Nike gives a sneakers white interior. They'll be urine hue eventually. Pass. Damn shame.

Anyone went half size down with the X Elite? I'm a true 9.5, went my true size with the X Low, but the 9 Flyknit Elites I had to half size down.

My only issue with the fundamental colorway is the white interior. Hate when Nike gives a sneakers white interior. They'll be urine hue eventually. Pass. Damn shame.

Anyone went half size down with the X Elite? I'm a true 9.5, went my true size with the X Low, but the 9 Flyknit Elites I had to half size down.
That's weird, I had to go .5 up.

Last edited:
Cool bro. Speaking of tats I gotta get my hands touched up this week. For those who don't know, it's strait brutal. Smh

Cool bro. Speaking of tats I gotta get my hands touched up this week. For those who don't know, it's strait brutal. Smh

Yikes, I know the ink fades quick on hands...that pain [emoji]128556[/emoji]

View media item 1527378
Just got the tat, wore the Flights to get it done, sentimental value on these

Very nice. Are you going to get ink on the other side?

Yessir, I was thinking of getting the OG Power Rangers logo (thunderbolt) in the same spot on my right leg...but instead of the yellow, make it make with shading, without the thunder bolt at the bottom

View media item 1527523

Def was goona get a kobe tat on my leg too. Already got a modified lebron tat

Pics bro?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom