Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Naw. Looks like a takedown air max model you see at outlets

To each his own. Same could be said for the X, a takedown Nike bball shoe. IMO KD8 made a bigger jump from the 7s, design and material wise, than the IX to X (base model). The upper on the KD is more versatile and a big canvas for many possibilities.

Very nice. Too bad when I called they didn't have a size 12 for me. They still had an 11 or 13 as of about 20 min ago for those looking, though. Not gonna lie, yaking the L hurts a little more when they have a size up and a size down but not the size you want.

Dang, I've been slippin'. Just realized FTL took the discount exclusions off almost every Kobe X low including the Flights.

180 shipped Elite High Phone order with Urbanity Shop # 425 454 7276

Blue 5am for $60 under retail (119)

http://www.dtlr.com/product/shoes/mens/basketball/nike-kobe-x/blue-lagoon-black-vapor-green.html

Edit blue sold out but green vino for 119 still

Good looking out on this. Was able to grab my 11.5 5AM from SJ Outlet as dude from above posted for 114.00 shipped. :smoking

Happy to grab for 40% off roughly
Do factory stores ship items out of state if you do a phone order and live close to a factory outlet? Im in GA so its opposite sides of US lol

How come all the branded Kobe Sportswear has that X on the tag even before the Kobe X they had it on the tag.

Back
Top Bottom