Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So what's the word on the elite fit tts or size down ? Sorry if I missed the answer to this earlier

Length is not an issue on the elites but are a bit snug across the top. Go tts if your foot is narrow. I went. 5 up since I have a wider foot.

Last edited:
I wore a my true size in the Kobe 8s but had to go a .5 size up on the 9s. Haven't tried any 10s yet but sounds like they fit like 9s?

As a narrow footer I felt some heel movement when I went my true size. Like when I walked my heel inside the shoe lifted up. Half size down, not so much. Try them on beforehand if anything yall.

I'm mainly trying to figure the sizing out in anticipation of elite low IDs. Don't want to have to re order like I did last year because my true size was too small.

Might exchange my team's for elevates. Kinda wanted all the elites but with so many releases thats just not gonna happen at the moment.

Been waiting for the Rose Golds since I first saw them.

But, I just saw a dude wearing the Teams at the gas station, and considering how good they looked on feet and the fact I can get them below retail on eBay, I might end up buying all the highs.

Still think the fuse lows are trash.

Just copped 5 am flights over the phone from the san jose outlet. I'm wondering if these are B grades or they hit outlets because they just didn't sell well
A lot of Kobe Xs available on eastbay plus the %10 off coupon + %16 cashback from ebates, bring fuse Kobe Xs down to $161.99 - $25.92 = $136.07 after rebate

Pretty good deals right now on Eastbay if you need a pair of Kobe X Elites or SOME of the Lows.

10% discount with code LKS10AFD

then use Eastbay for for 16% cashback

Free Shipping

Kobe X Elites turned out to be around 185 ish after tax

Back
Top Bottom