Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The tongue only looks like that because he's not laced up all the way and his pants are tucked under the tongue.

What an ugly All Star shoe not worthy of the event, for a player who shouldn't be there himself. (If you disagree then you don't really understand basketball and you're holding on to memories what he used to be.)
C'mon TMAC? You mad because you're hurt and retired?

(Completely kidding. Just your screen name has a lot of irony to it. I'm actually from Orlando, so I'm a fan of TMAC)

On feet photo of the Kobe X ASG via IG.
Tongue looks too big
QFT

New Kobe All Star tongue 
roll.gif

What an ugly All Star shoe not worthy of the event, for a player who shouldn't be there himself. (If you disagree then you don't really understand basketball and you're holding on to memories what he used to be.)

(Completely kidding. Just your screen name has a lot of irony to it. I'm actually from Orlando, so I'm a fan of TMAC)

He's playing in China :wink:

He's playing in China
wink.gif
Last time I saw him was at Rockets game sitting courtside and trying to catch on with the Sugar Land Skeeters (baseball farm league SW of Houston). I vaguely recall either seeing or reading something about him try to make a comeback in the NBA with the Lakers? I may have been dreaming about that one, but .... for some reason it's etched in my mind. lol

Again, if these asg's were labeled as Venomenon's or Mentality people wouldn't look twice at them. I cannot believe that this is really his ASG shoe. The tongue is a hot mess.

Last edited:
Again, if these asg's were labeled as Venomenon's or Mentality people wouldn't look twice at them. I cannot believe that this is really his ASG shoe. The tongue is a hot mess.

That goes for a lot of sneakers. Not just these. What is a ASG shoe? There have been tons of players who's ASG shoe wasn't some bright multi colored thing. Those GITD sneakers from last year were a hot mess IMO. I'm 30 and I don't want my shoes glowing. Lol

Last edited:
Does everyone think this is a finished product? I'm still hoping is a high quality wear test /sample

roll.gif
 That is pretty ironic.

On a more serious note, these supposed ASGs have the best design out of all the leaked pics for me.  The green was weird, the blue was too "meh".  This has the most going on on the upper, i like to color of the sole (I always liked the way the Airmax looked with them), I just hate that it has the KDV silhouette.

It definitely seems that the design is a big step back from the 8 & 9s.  On top of the ASGs they just look like a plain running shoe.  I hope they come up with CWs similar to the 8s with the patterns and stuff.

Seems like ppl wanna complain for the sake of complaining. If you look at the picture rather than glancing over it, you'll see 2 things:

1. The laces aren't tied up all the way
2. The pants are tucked under the tongue

That's what is causing it to look big and ugly.

Seems like ppl wanna complain for the sake of complaining. If you look at the picture rather than glancing over it, you'll see 2 things:

1. The laces aren't tied up all the way
2. The pants are tucked under the tongue

That's what is causing it to look big and ugly.

No, some of us think it's ugly, because it's half silver and the design of it.

def a step back....again im not saying they're ugly, but from the gumbos to these? smh. on the bright side i'm gonna save a lot of $$$ next year. 

Me too, I'm not satisfied, hopefully this isn't the final product. Or it'll be time for me to cop the rest of the 9s

I'm all in on the 2 February CWs. I need info on the Playstation anniversary pair. I already know they'll be limited and a headache to obtain if they drop. My pockets are ready no matter the cost or resell.

I don't think that purple pair is associated with Playstation at all. It was just two separate cops for him, and he put them in one post.

these are a big meh,

looks like some hyperdunk uppers, plain.

of course nike will release a flyknit version and all of a sudden its relevant again.

Back
Top Bottom