Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

You may be right but that being the only CW so far with the 4 lines on the back, plus it being the 20th anniversary for Playstation makes me wonder. The system in that pic isn't easy to come by and the fact he got them together as gifts leads me to belive there's a connection. rl_wayne rl_wayne

Last edited:
You may be right but that being the only CW so far with the 4 lines on the back, plus it being the 20th anniversary for Playstation makes me wonder. The system in that pic isn't easy to come by and the fact he got them together as gifts leads me to belive there's a connection. rl_wayne rl_wayne
It's not the only CW with 4 lines on the back.
View media item 1326765
I think if they were going to have a real Playstation inspired colorway, there would be at least be a Playstation logo somewhere, like the previous Playstation shoes have had. None of the angles we've seen of the purple pair so far have anything Playstation specific.

Your right. For some reason I thought those had two Kobe logos. Didn't even take the time to double check. Lol. Repped.

All good. I'm also wondering what the story is behind the 4 lines on the back. I'm sure we'll get some kind of elaborate backstory pretty soon :lol:

All good. I'm also wondering what the story is behind the 4 lines on the back. I'm sure we'll get some kind of elaborate backstory pretty soon
laugh.gif
yup...during the official unveiling....until then it's all gossip

It's not the only CW with 4 lines on the back.
View media item 1326765
I think if they were going to have a real Playstation inspired colorway, there would be at least be a Playstation logo somewhere, like the previous Playstation shoes have had. None of the angles we've seen of the purple pair so far have anything Playstation specific.

He gets all the game worn PEs so it's not surprising he got the 20th Anniversary PS4 too. Dude is well connected.

He was also court side at a Raptors game we were at three weeks ago. It was a tribute night to him - as well as for Nelson Mandela. Magic and Barkley were also courtside.

This year's All-Star shoe 
mean.gif
 Looks like a damn trainer 
mean.gif

It's too plain, and the tongue is out of place, should've been black.

Any word on what the price of these will be?

They'll be $180. Just saw the line sheet yesterday. Saw the color codes for the following models:

7/1 - "4th of July" University Red/Reflective Silver/Photo Blue

7/1 - "Pain" Tumbled Grey/Black/Night Silver/White

8/1 - "Drill Sargeant" Emerald Glow/Reflective Silver/Court Purple

These are all I have seen descriptions for so far, and as always, all dates are approximate. Hope this helps!!

Peace,
J

180!?!? BRUH. Hope they follow the lebrons footsteps and be on discount same day they drop.

BRING ON THE LEBRON DISCOUNT HAVENT PAYED RETAIL YET FOR ONE.

Back
Top Bottom