Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I guess I will just have to see how they fit and feel. Looks arent doing it alone but if its a comfort upgrade over the 9 then maybe.

They aren't a horrible looking shoe, just not a leap forward like the 9 was in adding the flyknit

Damn these scream $140

You're right about this.

and some of these stores are acting funny with "release " day kicks and honoring VIP rewards the day of. Which makes no sense, because a lot of them are sitting.

That's why I wish FNL carried Kobe's.

dont think theyre too bad, they have potential... when nike releases theyre official photos, all of you will change your minds and cop them.. and besides, no one ever skips on all star releases.. no one lol

If they aren't clunky like the IXs(was really selective on that model), I am down with a couple pairs of different versions. The pricing is scary though. Hope ya'll don't go crazy on the GRs and stuff, would like them to go on discount like the Lebron 12s.

Last edited:
dont think theyre too bad, they have potential... when nike releases theyre official photos, all of you will change your minds and cop them.. and besides, no one ever skips on all star releases.. no one lol

I skipped on the 8 allstar tho..
I'm liking the Xs more than not liking them so far...def want the purple cw

i doubt better lighting will legtimize the price tag of $180 of these. If the official images are of a different shoe then maybe

it would appear that there's three ways you look at this shoe:

You Like It

Don't Like It

or Aren't Impressed

I reprent the latter in hopes of better colorways

I guess it could b worse in terms of the price for the Kobe X..could b $200..but oh well..people still pay the money no matter what

I love the model so far..that ASG colorway is crack :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom