Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

damn you got them ALL lows brah,,you're missing the ALL white :D

They are in the mail. Besides the Kobes I haven't brought any other sneakers this year. It's actually a step back for me. I might go after the KDs. Reminds me of the Kobe 8.

:smh: SAD to see/know,,NONE of these players are sporting the Kobes Low or Elites,,hopefully JR Smith will do it in the FINALS

Last edited:
Yeah there are 3 rockets with Kobe's on, Terrance Jones and Pablo Prigioni wear the China 9s and Clint Capela wears the all star Xs

i wanna see them on ELITES :nerd:

If anybody has a right to passage to wear the Elites, Im going with JR Smith

All bcuz he has shown the Xs love in the form of wearing the ASGs before switching to the darkside(Lebrons), and bcuz I like him as a player(antics and all)

None of the Rockets team or Hawks or Cavs for that matter deserve to get to wear Elites IMO, their presence in the ECFs have been a disgrace but thats just me

As for the Warriors, I'd nominate Curry and Igudola, but Steph has his own shoe

Last edited:
mean.gif
SAD to see/know,,NONE of these players are sporting the Kobes Low or Elites,,hopefully JR Smith will do it in the FINALS

i only have AS, i am thinking about the fundamentals. unless i someone how get lucky and get a HTM.
fingers crossed for june

Back
Top Bottom