Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Looks like we have some Kobes coming on 10/3, 11/11 and 12/9. Unless you read Chinese I don't know anything more.

I don't want gaps/holes in my collection. I want all the base model 10s regardless of how they look. I like them all so far but if one comes along I don't I'll get them anyway. The fact there's a retail model on the streets I don't own bothers me as a collector. I want them in my possession ASAP.

I don't own a snake and I'm just guessing. I have no idea what the print is. Ha ha ha

Oic..

So u have all the Xs so far..

Do u have a collection photo of all of them together?

Nope. Had 2 pairs of Team Elites but sold them both. Only shooting for the base model this year. No knock on Elites or EXTs.

I'm about to sell a pair of shoes through pay pal. This is my first time. Other than being very descriptive of the product what else should I look for/worry about?

I hear people talking about making sure the address is confirmed

Thinking about returning my Silks that I've only worn once for the Fundamentals. Just trying to save a lil money right now and I think I would definitely get more use out of that clean white colorway over the bright orange Silks.

Thoughts?

Thinking about returning my Silks that I've only worn once for the Fundamentals. Just trying to save a lil money right now and I think I would definitely get more use out of that clean white colorway over the bright orange Silks.

Thoughts?

I'm a person who loves to wear my kicks and it sounds like you do also. I say do what will alow you to get more bang for your buck. Go with the fundamentals

KB10EliteRoseGold-1.jpg

KB10EliteRoseGold-2.jpg

KB10EliteRoseGold-3.jpg

KB10EliteRoseGold-4.jpg

KB10EliteRoseGold-5.jpg

Yeah the collection is nice so far

Its a shame your'e not adding any of the elites to the collection tho my dude

Yeah the collection is nice so far

Its a shame your'e not adding any of the elites to the collection tho my dude

Thanks. I started down the Elite road, even wanted the EXT but I know myself. Didn't want to commit to collecting the whole 10 line. HTMs would have been a issue. Around 7-8 grand for 3 pairs. I'm not at the point I can swing that comfortably and feel good about it.

U keeping them on ice or u Lewi up?

I'm gonna wear all of them eventually. I invested heavily. I've gotten lazy on the clothes front and bought all the shirts and stuff to go with them. Can't wear those shirts and things with anything else but these.

Back
Top Bottom