Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The All Stars have really grown on me. They've moved up the ranks. We gotta have a discussion about how you did yours fam. It just wasn't right.
:lol: they're my favorite X and that's the reason they got demolished, wore em all the time no matter what.

KB10EliteRoseGold-1.jpg

KB10EliteRoseGold-2.jpg

KB10EliteRoseGold-3.jpg

KB10EliteRoseGold-4.jpg

KB10EliteRoseGold-5.jpg

View media item 1550120

That new pic of the lows that surfaced overseas or something, reminds me of those clear shoes. Like when they did the see through af1 back in the day and think recently with a kyrie af1 release.

IDK what those are but I AM PISSED! These will probably be a pain to get and I'm determined to get all the base model 10s.

good for you to have those kinda funds. i used to beast over all kobes.....still havent got a pair of X. not sure what im waiting for, maybe rose golds.

if only nike would give us full zoom :smh:

I'm gonna wear all of them eventually. I invested heavily. I've gotten lazy on the clothes front and bought all the shirts and stuff to go with them. Can't wear those shirts and things with anything else but these.

U wanted info on the new X

They are called "Pain"

Releasing July 9th

via othersite

Last edited:
if only nike would give us full zoom :smh:

This. Why do they keep giving us this crap lunarlon

Because nike loses money on zoom air. Zoom is superior to lunar and it lasts longer. Since its lasts longer the general buying public doesn't need to replace their shoes faster. Lunar is sufficient while it lasts, but doesn't last long, so people will buy shoes more often. Lunar is also cheaper than zoom and Nike charges more or the same for lunar based shoes and increases their profits.

BowB4Me: Dope collection man, that pic of them all together like that really makes all the colors look vibrant

BowB4Me: Dope collection man, that pic of them all together like that really makes all the colors look vibrant

Thanks man. 10 is my favorite model next to 8 because of the color pallet and simple design. However none I would consider my favorite Kobe shoe. MP 9, Easter 8 and Xmas 7 for example are all better sneakers then what the 10 has produced so far.

U wanted info on the new X

They are called "Pain"

Releasing July 9th

via othersite
Peeps are seriously liking these "Pains"? lol..really?...couldn't ya just drop some paint or drywall paste on the Xs ya already have? lol I mean cmon Nike! lmao...PASS! imo

My fundamentals came in today ...and wtf the soles came in with a yellow tint already...pics will be up Tom

Peeps are seriously liking these "Pains"? lol..really?...couldn't ya just drop some paint or drywall paste on the Xs ya already have? lol I mean cmon Nike! lmao...PASS! imo

My guy BowB4me wanted info on these cuz he's collecting all base model Xs, thus his photo collection a page back

As far as liking them lol, I'm not sure if he actually likes them

I've not seen one person say they actually like them tho

65% likes them on other site, 35% said no

As for me tho, IMO if they removed the greyish white streaks and left the dots I'd be halfway interested.. Maybe..

Othersite mentioned something about the dots or the streaks being heat activated but I'm not sure about that but who knows

Last edited:
who8mychips

Lmao

Maybe they're taking on an artistic approach with this design, u know, just like how painters let their minds go blank and their hand go wherever

Its called automatic art

Leaned that from that new Ex Machina movie btw

Dude in the movie was explaining a Jackson Pollock painting

Lmao I'm reaching but how else do u explain this design other than how BLACKJESUS-23 broke it down..

Last edited:
The dots represent the heat pressure points of your foot when the sweat glands begin to expand and....

Nah lemme stop.. Lmao

I have no idea about the dots...

But if nike can cook up outlandish back stories why can't we :tongue:

Last edited:
My fundamentals came in today ...and wtf the soles came in with a yellow tint already...pics will be up Tom

Even NDC pictures have the yellow tint. Get your wears in this summer bros. This time next year they'll be noticeably yellow without anti yellow care or treatment.

My guy BowB4me wanted info on these cuz he's collecting all base model Xs, thus his photo collection a page back

As far as liking them lol, I'm not sure if he actually likes them

I've not seen one person say they actually like them tho

65% likes them on other site, 35% said no

As for me tho, IMO if they removed the greyish white streaks and left the dots I'd be halfway interested.. Maybe..

Othersite mentioned something about the dots or the streaks being heat activated but I'm not sure about that but who knows
lol..I know bro, I was just bein funny.  im just waiting for Nike to release the next Kobe X..."LAWNMOWERS"  ive seen the pic, they have grass stains all smeared all over the sole and upper. haha Jk....Story is Kobe likes to mow lawns. lmao..Muse!

Elevate X high & Team high colorway for  $160 shipped (65 under retail)

Size options for both the “Team” and “Elevate” Kobe  X Elite releases are available today ONLY via phone order at Urbanity (Seattle) for $65 off each with FREE shipping!

Phone:  425-454-7276

Shop is open until 9:30 PT on weekdays

Phone:  425-454-7276

Last edited:
lol..I know bro, I was just bein funny.  im just waiting for Nike to release the next Kobe X..."LAWNMOWERS"  ive seen the pic, they have grass stains all smeared all over the sole and upper. haha Jk....Story is Kobe likes to mow lawns. lmao..Muse!

Kobe X Lawnmowers :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom