Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

IDC what anyone says these are really nice I'm made the lace swap won't work though

And now the comparison of mids

When and if the black x ext drops I'll do a Kobe black ext collection pic with all 4 black Kobe exts
Seeing the IX Mid EXT makes regret selling them 
mean.gif

IDC what anyone says these are really nice I'm made the lace swap won't work though

And now the comparison of mids

When and if the black x ext drops I'll do a Kobe black ext collection pic with all 4 black Kobe exts
Seeing the IX Mid EXT makes regret selling them 
mean.gif
it's hard to say this but i'd pick the X over the IX in the mid race, the X is more comfortable, and i'm sure it's gonna get crazy once the other colors leak

Getting these Rose Golds (may Lewi up) on Friday and I'm probably done with the X unless the FK pattern on the lows will be different.

Some are already done with the X and I haven't even started, feels weird.

Waiting for the MC FK ID to break the drought.

The demand/interest in this model wont be revived by an ID option.

You can find most under retail a week after they release unlike IX most held value a lot longer.

Once the elite lows start droppin people will come out of the woodwork

I agree, I would've scooped a pair already but nothing has made me pull the trigger yet.

I can't speak for anyone else but the nice execution on the HTM models is why I'm holding out for some Elite Lows. Probably still get a pair of the fuse in the right colorway.

Back
Top Bottom