Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

This.

Let's move on homies..

Hopefully one of these websites drop the Rose Gold's on us early style for cheaper.. cuz I'm ready to cop

This

I've got the Farm and 23penny under heavy surveillance this week

My Flights came in just a bit ago btw

Very impressed with them, can't wait to test them on the hardwood

Now I'm itching for a pair of elites(not the golds) to ball in

Im probably gonna end up with the rose golds but this ^^^^^^^^^. Im probably not gonna have the dough on the 5th because of various reasons so im hoping these will sit but I have a feeling this are gonna move relatively quick.

I agree with this it is not his fault, it's the employees. He or she should of informed this gentleman of the difference between the EXT and the Performance version. As a nike employee I can tell you the number of time I've had a costumer come in and say a employee of so and so told me.to buy this shoe for this and it be the wrong shoe for them. Ive had a customer come.in and say she was put in a Roshe to run a marathon in.
Just like how one should be able to do light jogging one roshes I expected more. Whether it be footlocker or nikes fault, that tweet is not enough. Now I'm ready to move on.

Last thing I'm going to say on this subject...YOU should have some idea of what you, the consumer are buying. The employees are there to supplement/answer the questions you may have on a product. In the end YOU have to know what you're getting into. Bottomline.

I don't think light jogging in Roshes is a good idea.

I'm trying to choose between Jordan XI Bred lows or Kobe Elite Rose Gold.

I can do without either but I'm getting a good deal on them.

Which one?

Which one?
Bred XI Lows. Summer is coming up. Kobe's more likely to sit or be found later. If you want to ball, then Kobe's.

Which one?
Even in the 'good old days'  seemed like XIs were built light.  It's your choice, but me i wouldn't go jogging in either.

Thanks guys! I'm going with the Breds. Rose Gold's are probably going to sit, so I should get the same deal down the road.

Which one?

i've ran in roshes. had no problem. its not ideal but it shouldn't be unheard of. i ran like 3-4 miles on em 9/min pace a good 3 times. on threadmill which should even be less of a problem, but also on streets of NYC during a trip there. lol. only shoes i brought at the time and wasn't gonna stop me from running.

Footlockers an Footaction mite have 1 employee thats into sneakers. An half of dem only know about Jordan's[emoji]128513[/emoji]

I meant releasing in the US.
Wait, they do that?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom