Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

USA are nice but I would never wear them 
laugh.gif

NT fam, looking for some info and thought this would be a good place to post. My friend has some league connects and was able to get his hands on this Kobe X Elite. I'm thinking it has to be a PE. It came in a Kobe box with generic tag. Anyone have any info or any idea what these are worth. I haven't been following this shoe very closely. Thanks in advance View media item 1586987

USAs are very milk snakey with some added stars and other garbage.  IMO they are a lil' better than the chit 9 USA which really isn't saying much.  I would only buy these on deep disco for like $75, and maybe not even then. 

USAs are very milk snakey with some added stars and other garbage.  IMO they are a lil' better than the chit 9 USA which really isn't saying much.  I would only buy these on deep disco for like $75, and maybe not even then. 

That's an insult to the milk snake

I still want a pair of milk snakes

That's an insult to the milk snake
Oh, it def is.  I actually liked the milk snakes (tho didn't buy em', but close), that's why I wrote "with some added stars and other garbage" which is what makes the shoe pretty ugly imo.  It's like they took a nice milk snake and kept adding **** to it till they made them pretty damn ugly, ha. 

Just ordered my vino 10's from shoe palace for 140 shipped...happy I was patient :smokin

Last edited:
NT fam, looking for some info and thought this would be a good place to post. My friend has some league connects and was able to get his hands on this Kobe X Elite. I'm thinking it has to be a PE. It came in a Kobe box with generic tag. Anyone have any info or any idea what these are worth. I haven't been following this shoe very closely. Thanks in advance
please get us more pics?

worth whatever someone will pay for them but PEs are generally at least double the regular price and up.

I wouldn't pay the postage for those PE if you sent them to me for free.

Just list them on ebay starting at $1 and let the market determine worth. Even if you get $200 for them its more than you had in the beginning, since you didn't pay for them.

Those PE don't do a thing for me especially from the back view. So much potential but they kept it plain with just the stitches on the left shoe. If it was a low on the other hand ohhhh kill eeem

Back
Top Bottom