Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Thought about picking up the "Focus" with my 20% code since it expires tomorrow but these will go on sale like the Flights and other colorways. I would have to buy black laces as well. Gotta look at the bright crimson in person too.

Ended up getting the Fundamentals instead since my size kept popping in and out all week but was hesitant until today because it's an all white shoe and it might not be available again tomorrow. I really like the heel with the black Steath logo and red contrasting stitches so that kinda sold me too.

So that's my story on my first official X purchase :lol: Would've liked to use the 20% code on the HTM (yeah right) or Elite lows. |I

Usually go iD route if the general releases don't do it for me but these prices now and poor quality has me think more wisely.

Last edited:
that262redhead that262redhead You can also try putting them up on IG or some of the FB groups to see what kind of offers come in. Like someone else said, for PEs it kind of just depends on what the buyer is willing to pay. Kobe PEs are usually much harder to come by compared to, say Lebron PEs, and they usually only pop up in Kobe's sz 14 whereas some Lebron PEs have come in almost every size. So even though it might just be a small market of diehard collectors who would be after these, your friend might have one of only a small handful of pairs out there, and I've seen a few people pay $1K+ for some of the Kobe 9 PEs from last year.

Need some help here guys... which one should I use for ball - Fundamentals or Bright Crimsons? 

I have the Fundamentals right now and think they look better, but they're all white and will probably dirty up pretty good after a while... Crimsons will probably look best after a while. Thoughts?

Need some help here guys... which one should I use for ball - Fundamentals or Bright Crimsons? 

I have the Fundamentals right now and think they look better, but they're all white and will probably dirty up pretty good after a while... Crimsons will probably look best after a while. Thoughts?

Good thinking. Go crimson

Just between these 2, I would choose the Crimsons for balling. 

But I like the other lows more than the crimsons. Maybe cop another cw to ball in? 

Just between these 2, I would choose the Crimsons for balling. 

But I like the other lows more than the crimsons. Maybe cop another cw to ball in? 
I could find another low, but I don't really like any of the other colors lol. I do see a grey/silver/white color coming up in early July... anyone seen it?

Last edited:
Thanks. I actually just dropped by my local store to check them out. Not sure I like them in person...

It's definitely more orange than red like I first thought in the promo images.
they might look better if you swap those laces with black ones

Last edited:

They need to drop the elites (lows and iD's)
hoping soon.. and a nice mc option on iD would be
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom