Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Nobody pickin up the Bright Crimsons today?
Just picked them up.  Tried on the Fundamentals and these - I actually really like the whites on foot, but the dirt factor kept me away. The breds are pretty dope.  The laces do stand out a lot, they are a really bright crimson, which is fine but I don't always like bright stuff especially on a black shoe.  Put in some black laces just now and damn, makes em' amazing.  Ill upload some pics a little later with reg laces, swapped for black, and maybe a few on foot. 

Just picked up the Purple elite highs, the easters and the vinos today. Feeling gooood.

Just picked them up.  Tried on the Fundamentals and these - I actually really like the whites on foot, but the dirt factor kept me away. The breds are pretty dope.  The laces do stand out a lot, they are a really bright crimson, which is fine but I don't always like bright stuff especially on a black shoe.  Put in some black laces just now and damn, makes em' amazing.  Ill upload some pics a little later with reg laces, swapped for black, and maybe a few on foot. 
Looking forward to the pics. They will ultimately make or break my decision to cop.

I can't be the only one that thinks these are the best lows so far.
Def best so far. I also like the All Stars.

Saw Kicks Crew has them up already but no size 13
frown.gif

Stars on the toebox are
smokin.gif

When first saw them looked like the Milksnakes.
laugh.gif

The Rose Gold's are performance beasts. I can't stop playing in them. I like how the fit is more snug than the lows. Also, the cushioning is great.

Anyone know if that Crimson in the new pair is about the same color as the Xmas 8?

Just picked up the Purple elite highs, the easters and the vinos today. Feeling gooood.

U balling in any of them Freeze Frame or nah?

And Mastralf where did u order from?

yessir, the plan is to play in all of them. Balled in the Purple Elites yesterday. I love them. A little different at first. Somewhat looser for a narrow foot, but it seems to adapt and mold. Felt great on. great grip, provided you avoid sliding on the edges. Good lace system. Comfortable. Looks great. Definitely scooping those rose golds. Ended up with 2 pairs of the easters. I bought one and then just got one as a gift, so I'm about to exchange the gift pair for either another low or the elites. I actually wasn't sure I'd like the highs, but I like the added stability.

yessir, the plan is to play in all of them. Balled in the Purple Elites yesterday. I love them. A little different at first. Somewhat looser for a narrow foot, but it seems to adapt and mold. Felt great on. great grip, provided you avoid sliding on the edges. Good lace system. Comfortable. Looks great. Definitely scooping those rose golds. Ended up with 2 pairs of the easters. I bought one and then just got one as a gift, so I'm about to exchange the gift pair for either another low or the elites. I actually wasn't sure I'd like the highs, but I like the added stability.

Was it TTS for you? I actually copped the rose golds but I went TTS, I'm gonna use it for balling hopefully it fits me perfect.

Back
Top Bottom