Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Ended up turning the 2nd easter pair into the rose golds. Shoe is too damn ill. Sizing feels great. Roomy but a solid fit. I need the extra toe room for when i made hard stops and cuts. After a half hour of playing in the purples they were broken in.

View media item 1589672

Thinking of ordering the blackouts for 50 dollars less....taking the new pair and putting in the old pair box and returning it so I can get 180. Is there anything on the inside of the shoe that would be different that would make it so I couldn't do it? I was thinking maybe the production dates would be different maybe lol IDK.

Thinking of ordering the blackouts for 50 dollars less....taking the new pair and putting in the old pair box and returning it so I can get 180. Is there anything on the inside of the shoe that would be different that would make it so I couldn't do it? I was thinking maybe the production dates would be different maybe lol IDK.
Production dates could be diff, but retailers don't keep track of those. You'll be fine.

Production dates could be diff, but retailers don't keep track of those. You'll be fine.
Repped for sure. Does Nike care at all? I would be returning the pair to Nike. I doubt that they would care but I don't want to be stuck with 2 pairs of the blackouts lol.

Last edited:
Ended up turning the 2nd easter pair into the rose golds. Shoe is too damn ill. Sizing feels great. Roomy but a solid fit. I need the extra toe room for when i made hard stops and cuts. After a half hour of playing in the purples they were broken in.
Had the same thing. Fit was amazing. A little extra length but the containment was real good so I didn't get much slippage at all. When playing full speed I didn't notice the extra room at all.

View media item 1589672
Had the same thing. Fit was amazing. A little extra length but the containment was real good so I didn't get much slippage at all. When playing full speed I didn't notice the extra room at all.

yeah for sure the extra room disappears and the shoe hugs the foot.

Repped for sure. Does Nike care at all? I would be returning the pair to Nike. I doubt that they would care but I don't want to be stuck with 2 pairs of the blackouts lol.

I returned a flawed pair of Lebrons purchased from DSG and swapped/returned it to NDC. Lol

Don't even bother switching boxes. I've returned pairs to Nike that I've gotten cheaper later. As long as the UPC matches.

Why are all the kobe lows far too complicated or far too simple? It's generally either just a one color colorway or overly cluttered like the pain or USA. The pain would be nice if they chose to feature the shoe with either the red dots or the design. Likewise the USA would be nice with the stars or the multi design. The all stars are just too damn fragile and the Easter ones just aren't really wearable. Impatiently waiting for the fk lows.

Why are all the kobe lows far too complicated or far too simple? It's generally either just a one color colorway or overly cluttered like the pain or USA. The pain would be nice if they chose to feature the shoe with either the red dots or the design. Likewise the USA would be nice with the stars or the multi design. The all stars are just too damn fragile and the Easter ones just aren't really wearable. Impatiently waiting for the fk lows.

Seems like you just don't like the colors they're picking. All the shoes you mentioned seem to look simple but not too simple (except USAs). Besides the Silks you prolly better off waiting for Flyknit lows.

Do you think there will be more graphic X colorways? Aka an actual pattern like the USA and not a basic colorway like they been pumping out.

Has there been word whether the elite/flyknit version of Xs will make it to IDs?

Another pic of the pain. For as many people who swear by and want FK lows so much, none of you dudes follow the thread at all. Everyday it's a FK low question. FOLLOW THE THREAD. The beast versions will be out soon and so will the info surrounding them.

View media item 1590613
The Pain is kind of a cool concept in an art project way but I don't think I'd wear em... I'd only buy them if they also made, The Fury, The Fear, The Sorrow and The End.

Back
Top Bottom