Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

damn i would hate to order now and later they add the multicolor option lol

That's nikes who plan. They roll out these options first so people are excited about the new thing. Get a bunch of orders for regular colors. Then later drop the multi. If they started with just multi they wouldn't sell as many other options.

if we all contact nike chat reps and tell them to add a multicolor option, they will submit to the nike id team.

if we all contact nike chat reps and tell them to add a multicolor option, they will submit to the nike id team.

we will definitely see a multi option. might be a while tho as they prob want to sell these regular colours first.

also, the shoe is the SAME PRICE as the IX.. to me that's an indication that the X ID isn't even selling that well.

Add some red speckles to that chaos pair
I hate the Chaos Kobes. It was more of a Christmas Cheetah influence but the purple midsole muted the shoe too much and I think speckles usually look like **** on the Xs.

when i was in bed and saw the tweet i ran to my comp in hopes of a multi option... im sad lol but im not copping any of these options i want multi i talked to a nike rep and she said its not on our agenda but ill send that to the nike id team but idk i cant trust them after they said multi on the 9s would restock again

Thanks for the reply! I'm currently using the fundamentals as well. I'm just wondering if someone can comment on how supportive the flyknit material is.

Back
Top Bottom