Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'd like to get a sense of how dark the dark grey is....black seems a bit boring but the dark grey is interesting.

Good looking shoe.

are there any GR versions of these in Footlockers? Wanna try on a pair and find the right size before ordering
Only the high top GR's are out. The non-rose gold highs should be in a lot of Footlockers still. You might even find the rose golds sitting as well. I would assume size is pretty much the same as lows.

man im gonna make so many of these my girlfriend might breakup with me.

and fu**k JB btw and their overhyped 1s!

Last edited:
Let's keep the iD discussion and mock ups in the iD thread folks.
kobe-bryant-system.jpg

Last edited:
I wondered how long till the ID stuff got directed, man it would happen quick fast and in a hurry in the 9 thread. 

Yes elite highs arent done yet. They will fall back with the launch of lows but resurface in the fall

Good

Bcuz I wanna see a Multicolor CW, wishful thinking tho

For the fall I would love a black upper with a gum bottom CW

Thank you, it was so distracting from the main discussion at hand. We should also have a separate thread for Elites.

Kinda wishing I grabbed the USAs rather than the ASG Lebrons this past weekend. Price was too good to pass up, but would have liked to get a 4th of 
July shoe.

Keep hearing about how well they fit too.

Kinda wishing I grabbed the USAs rather than the ASG Lebrons this past weekend. Price was too good to pass up, but would have liked to get a 4th of 

July shoe.

Keep hearing about how well they fit too.
Yeah first Kobe 10s for me are the USA's because of how good they felt. The mesh they used instead of the fuse material from the other shoes made a huge difference (for me at least). I felt like that fuse was a bit too stiff.

Anyone got an idea on roughly the time of release between the elite low ID options and MC's for the IX?
Last year IX MC were available on 6/30, since day 1. Then they sold out. Nike restocked them as a QS in august (11/8).

Taking a cue from the (very few) GR Kobe 9 elite lows...I'll wait to see what Nike has to offer on the flyknit front. IDs are too plain.

Anything for the base model 10 past August? Last CW I've heard about is the Emerald that drops Aug 21st or 28th If I remember correctly.
Emerald is 27th 

EMERALD GLOW/COURT PURPLE//REFLECT SILVER

8/27

SOAR/DEEP ROYAL BLUE//METALLIC SILVER  

10/3

BLACK/RADIANT EMERALD/DARK GREY/METALLIC SILVER

11/11

UNIVERSITY RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON/HYPER ORANGE/WHITE

12/9

That should keep yu busy for the next few months 
laugh.gif

Back