Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Yall keep sleeping on the pains. I love mine. As far as chesters they are looking better and better may trade my in worn USA for them.

Reps for the early link from ISS for retail.  The Chesters could sit and I could have waited, but I'm looking forward to getting them in tomorrow...

Pass. They look 9689488 times better in those photos and just copped the shattered backboard 1s. One orange shoe is enough for me lol

Im sure this has been answered over n over in this thread but did anyone ever find out what the 4 stitches on the left heel only represents?..why 4?
Thanx in advance

Im sure this has been answered over n over in this thread but did anyone ever find out what the 4 stitches on the left heel only represents?..why 4?
Thanx in advance

"The left heel in each pair features four red lines representing Bryant’s resilient return from injuring his left Achilles tendon. To repair the tendon, doctors used four feet of stitching thread in surgery. The Kobe sheath logo adorns the right heel of each shoe."

http://news.nike.com/news/sophistic...the-kobe-x-kobe-bryant-s-tenth-signature-shoe

Does anyone think these will sell out? I know no Kobe 10 has sold out but all the FK lows last year sold out. If they sit I'd cop on discount, definitely pass for $200 for me 

Does anyone think these will sell out? I know no Kobe 10 has sold out but all the FK lows last year sold out. If they sit I'd cop on discount, definitely pass for $200 for me 

No. They'll sit. Beethoven were the only ones that moved instantly

None of the flyknit lows went on sale tho except for random pop ups at outlets. And if you're a weird size probably shouldn't hesitate if you want them. Thats my 2 cents anyways.

I'd risk it. Worst case scenario you could probably find a retail Tuesday deal on the bay lol

Back
Top Bottom