Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Pain is probably my number 2 colorway right after the ASGs 
smokin.gif

They were easy to snatch. Especially since you could add up to 10 to your cart from NDC. They made a heap so everyone that wants a pair should get a pair. 

Also, I found it weird that I stood in line longer using Chrome when I opened FireFox about a minute or two later and added to cart before Chrome.

same here. chrome have been sucking lately on ndc releases.
It makes me think that Nike has a script on the page to slow Chrome users in case they were using a Chrome ATC extension installed. Too weird. That happened twice in a row for me so far.

Its absolutely killing me that in under a month there are two more FK elite lows are we still haven't seen a picture. Atomic teals have me excited cause I wear a green jersey, but rumors of a mambacurial black,white, pink too. KD photos release so early, dying for a picture just a week before.

Yep.  20% off NDC + $70 ebates cash back payment made it an easy cop
I'm out di loop, I thought there were no ore discounts on NDC? I haven't had a percentage off in over a year. Bought my son a few pairs of shoes on there, some that he'll grow into eventually and wished I had a discount on those.

Back
Top Bottom