Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Is it just me or do the 10 highs look alot like those jordan highs that came out not too long ago?

I wish the first pic released of the highs wasnt all purple. Maybe its just me.

I agree, but I think its by design. A lot of the line is about improving on performance year to year rather than appearance, especially models 4 through 8. The 9 elite high was somewhat of a departure with the proprioceptive collar. I'm hoping the 10 elite improves on the design of the collar. It would be amazing if it was more like the HTM Free mercurial.
Agree with making the collar more like this..I think it would be cool if there was some kind of tongue there too.

I wonder if Kobe calls it a day in these and we see a "Last Game" colorway , or if they continue on with the line and he finishes with the XI.

Crazy to think about since it's gonna creep up on us FAST

I wonder if Kobe calls it a day in these and we see a "Last Game" colorway , or if they continue on with the line and he finishes with the XI.

Crazy to think about since it's gonna creep up on us FAST
Gotta at least get to an XI, since his contract ends in 2016.

Good lord I love those 
pimp.gif

Jesus! The extra pics aint helping, I want to see them in person but from what I see these are not good look to me.  I don't know why they did that midsole like that. 

GOTTA BE one of the Ugliest things I've seen in my life. Who do we blame for this trash ???
"ohh the struggle"
Get Outta Here, bruh.

After all those Crap Pics... we get some decent ones with a Dope Colorway like this, and you choose to Bash & Exaggerate?

Them is COLD, absolutely Slaughtering the 9's so far. And this Seattle SuperSonics Colorway up above...
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Grandma plastic couch cover comment is classic lol!!

BUT, the Lebron X Corks had that same type of thing going on and everybody seemed unfazed by it.

can't believe this is his last signature shoe....REALLY!!!! EFFING REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we went from KB 9 with flyknit/fuse to this!!!!!!smh

Assuming the Kobe Xs are on the same release cycle as the IXs were, there should be a Kobe XI dropping around Feb/ASG time next year, so it won't be the last sig model. Only things that I could see changing that are if they decide to extend the Xs until the end of next season, or if they just stop at X altogether.

kobe's career is phasing out and so is his line

This is Nikes way of pushing you to look at the other sigs becuse the end is near

The lack of effort translates to "be lucky you're getting something"

I'm not going to jump the gun until I see official release pics and info from Nike. As of now, not too keen on them. We will see.

Back
Top Bottom