Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I don't write on here often but I hVe to say this. So many people on here just whine and whine then end up buying. Stop complaining so much. If you want a shoe your way design one yourself and get it produced. Picky *** whiners.

Reactions: God
The entire shoe of the X highs look proportionate. The skinny ankle on the IX Elite made the shoe look awkward(not on feet). Curious how the clear overlay on the midsole will hold up.

[thread="596161"]Kobe X Official Thread Release Date 2 7 15 First Colorway Blue Lagoon/990#post_22371212Wasn't a fan of the midsole on the lows, but it looks more proportionate on highs.[/thread][thread="596161"]Kobe X Official Thread Release Date 2 7 15 First Colorway Blue Lagoon/990#post_22371212  [/thread][thread="596161"]Kobe X Official Thread Release Date 2 7 15 First Colorway Blue Lagoon/990#post_22371212Now I wonder if Nike is going to be lazy and rehash cws from the IX or if they're going all out with different multicolors like on the flyknit airmax.[/thread]

If every one of these have a translucent sole, it could sway a lot of people. Just imagining those yellowing, turns me off. The darker ones would be fine though.

that midsole
sick.gif

Yes!
Hopefully this means we get flyknit lows.
Certainly looks better than 90% of those TRASH Elite 9 High's.
grin.gif

The Midsole has definitely grown on me. Flyknit doesn't get me as excited as it use to. Hoping we see more than 2-3 Elite Lows this year.

Just wish they'd done something DIFFERENT for the 10th Anniv. of his Nike Signature Sneak... like squash the "High" Hype and drop a Mid-Top Kobe for the 1st time since 8 years.

The high top X shape looks like the GS 9

I wonder if we are seeing the GS model. Anyone else see similarities? The shape seems weird. Also I hope the highs hit nikeid

mike-kobe-9-elite-GS-perspective-1.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to see a PS of X upper on 9 midsole just for hell of it....The midsole just seems to bulky and LACKING maybe some CF?? Idk... I don't hate what I see so far but I'm not in Love (yet) lol...... And what's up with ppl OPINION meaning HATE?? I mean just cause ppl don't like what we see that's HATE?? nonsense... Kinda like movie trailers of a film, it may suck but once you see film your opinion can change/stay the same..

Good strategy if Nike puts highs on iD. They got ppl reeled in already. $270 or something in that area :wow:

Last edited:
I don't hate the 10s thus far, it's just that extra half inch of plastic that goes from the sole onto the upper that is killing me. It looks like they forgot to clean that up. And it's the same thing on the lows. The carbon fiber shank by the pinky has extra gunk all over it

The high top X shape looks like the GS 9

I wonder if we are seeing the GS model. Anyone else see similarities? The shape seems weird. Also I hope the highs hit nikeid

mike-kobe-9-elite-GS-perspective-1.jpg

I see flywire which could mean its men's unless nikes starts putting flywire on GS like KD's

Im debating on whether or not to stay out the thread until official pics drop. Not because of anyone in here but because I really don't want to think the 10's are gonna look terrible. I got a feeling that we will be happy when the official pics drop.

Can someone PS it with the midsole as solid color without the clear rubber?

Shoe might look much better that way.

Last edited:
I'm really glad these don't appeal to me.  Kobe 9's did damage to my wallet this past year.

Back
Top Bottom