Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

2755d4dd6f0ced06ad8bd5372fae1558.jpg

Something about this shoe has a Christmas stocking feel to it.

Not a bad guess 

I know of 3 cws for the Elite "High" 

041    WOLF GREY/WHITE//LT RETRO    

091    BLACK/WHITE/HOT LAVA/MTLC RED BRONZE    

505    GRAND PURPLE/PERSIAN VIOLET/VOLT/REFLECT SILVER

and 14 cws of "low" 

Im sure we can expect EXT and some PRM QS as well 
I'll mess around this weekend and see if I can get some that match those descriptions. Appreciate the info 

OH 4XRIST SAKE! LMFAO...REALLY?....SMFH..NO! NO! NO!  THE BACK OF THESE HIGHS  "SOCKS" ARE ABSOLUTLY HIDEOUS! LOL THAT SHAPE 4DUH LUV OF GOD! I will MOST DEF not be coppin the "Highs" this year!  Bring on the "Lows"!

Last edited:
The front looks good. Also seems like more flyknit and less glue/fuse thats why the shape is flop city.

What's up w/ these UGGs shillouette?

Dude's career is done and they feel like strapping it up like some shin guard. LOLZ 

I call false advertisement on most of these "leaked" pics. They most likely are all testers and are not even close to the finished product.

The front looks good. Also seems like more flyknit and less glue/fuse thats why the shape is flop city.
Ya bro but if ya look closely at that Flyknit upper , the Flyknit itself looks like those Fake 9s try at Flyknit?, dontchya ya think? idk? lol..  I really hope these arnt the Authentic Xs?..

Front and side views I can see looking good with some other colors besides purple but the back of the shoe has me..... um....

Back shot looks ugly with the flyknit so "loosely" knitted. Like an amateur doing crochet lol. The colors doesn't help either.

Im definitely on board for the "All Star" cw. . . I am not sure how i feel about the high.

Back
Top Bottom