Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

From a casual wear perspective Nike took a step back from the KB9 but Im curious to see how they function on the court. 

Man... I'm actually digging the shape and tech in the low EXCEPT for forefoot lunar.  These could so solid either way, but I just wish we had that forefoot zoom back 
tired.gif

Sorry if beating a dead horse.

Green lows don't look too bad to me... Still a little skeptical about that traction

Man... I'm actually digging the shape and tech in the low EXCEPT for forefoot lunar.  These could so solid either way, but I just wish we had that forefoot zoom back |I

Sorry if beating a dead horse.

Green lows don't look too bad to me... Still a little skeptical about that traction

Yeah....9 traction might be the goat.

Lows are ok for everyday/casual wear, but them X highs Nah Pass they look to Stocking looking too me. 

Wow that's crazy. I'll def look into it.
You can never go wrong with classic herringbone. The UA Curry 1 is coming out next month it appears to have the same traction as the Clutchfit Drives

Check out Nightwings review on them. I still prefer my Elite 9's though. 

You can never go wrong with classic herringbone. The UA Curry 1 is coming out next month it appears to have the same traction as the Clutchfit Drives

Check out Nightwings review on them. I still prefer my Elite 9's though. 

Thanks man. I was definitely looking into getting a pair of the new Curry, and if the traction is dope then I'll be even more into them.

I'm pretty biased towards Kobe's line though, so I might end up getting another pair of 9s or the 10s before I would get the Curry or Clutchfit.

Thanks man. I was definitely looking into getting a pair of the new Curry, and if the traction is dope then I'll be even more into them.

I'm pretty biased towards Kobe's line though, so I might end up getting another pair of 9s or the 10s before I would get the Curry or Clutchfit.
No problem dude, I prefer the Kobe line as well. With the Nike prices going up, I decided to broaden my horizons and check out another brand for a change... Result = Success. These Nike prices are getting absurd. I can get 2 pair of UA Clutchfits for the price of one pair of Elite 9's and they perform just as well if not better. The one thing that keeps me loyal to the Kobe line is that when I'm wearing them I feel like I'm driving a 458 Italia as opposed to the UA Clutchfit being a Corvette z06... I hope that makes sense... In reality the z06 performs just as well as the Italia if not better, but the cool, exotic factor isn't there the way it is with the Elite 9's. The elite 10's look dope as well.

If you're looking for performance for hooping, I can't believe I'm going to say this, but the UA Clutchfit Drives are unbelievable.

This coming from a Nike guy, don't mean to derail this thread but since yall were talking about them thought I'd throw my $0.02 in...

If you're looking for performance for hooping, I can't believe I'm going to say this, but the UA Clutchfit Drives are unbelievable.

This coming from a Nike guy, don't mean to derail this thread but since yall were talking about them thought I'd throw my $0.02 in...
My man!  Good to see you got to try the Drives 
smokin.gif
 people sleeping like crazy on UA... but it's cool though haha

cushioning on the drives is nowhere close to nike zoom (my personal favorite) but they are a great bball shoe. imo best bball shoes ever made were kobe 5 & 6

No problem dude, I prefer the Kobe line as well. With the Nike prices going up, I decided to broaden my horizons and check out another brand for a change... Result = Success. These Nike prices are getting absurd. I can get 2 pair of UA Clutchfits for the price of one pair of Elite 9's and they perform just as well if not better. The one thing that keeps me loyal to the Kobe line is that when I'm wearing them I feel like I'm driving a 458 Italia as opposed to the UA Clutchfit being a Corvette z06... I hope that makes sense... In reality the z06 performs just as well as the Italia if not better, but the cool, exotic factor isn't there the way it is with the Elite 9's. The elite 10's look dope as well.

Definitely feel you on that comparison. I mean I've never driven either car but I get where you're coming from haha.

Yeah Nike's prices are insane lately...it's like buying a ps4 or an ipad every month haha.

Definitely feel you on that comparison. I mean I've never driven either car but I get where you're coming from haha.

Yeah Nike's prices are insane lately...it's like buying a ps4 or an ipad every month haha.
Exactly... I've never driven either car either... For the record haha

Yeah and I guess I'm blinded by the swoosh because, like you mentioned, I just feel weird when I hoop in anything outside of Nikes. UA Clutchfit Drives were first non-Nike hoop shoes I got since the T-Macs since I was in middle school lol.

The fronts look very nice, the back and the sides not at all. man, in comparison it seemst the lows look better now. honestly don't even know how to process these shoes man cause they do look a lil second hand

I doubt some full resolution and well lit pics will make these look any better but i'm starting to get discouraged in these looking aesthically pleasing
Kobe 6-9 have all lacked casual wear appeal...remember, they are BASKETBALL SHOES.
NAH, all those were very nice casually

Am i the only one that think the green pair on the last page just looks so plain?

Maybe its just the pictures but I was just expecting more I guess.

Who knows maybe they will be a huge step in comfort and quality so it wont matter as much.

Back
Top Bottom