Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Im very happy with these assuming the stitching that is underneath the outer layer is stronger than it seems to be. I'm sure it is and I really like the Persian purple underneath the outer stitching coming up from the heel. I don't know why everybody is complaining, these are a nice evolution of the nine-slightly lower, a little more simplistic in some aspects, and seemingly better cushioning. Sometimes things become more minimal instead of overdone.

That being said, I can see where those people are coming from who said there looks to be some shoddy crocheting lol.

Last edited:
Easy pass on the greens. In on the lows, just not those first 2 colorways. Well maybe the purple. Doubt it though.

Reminds me of the Grinch. Just throw in some red laces.

I like how they got rid of the flywire. Tho it was nice I like how they went back to the way they did the 8's with the lacing system. Maybe flywire is still in there just fused underneath.

Last edited:
The lows like it's only going to be gradient style coloring or some wild print, there aren't panels/different materials breaking up the shoe a la the VII - which I thought was the best LOOKING Kobe (feeling? NAH, lol). The 8 and 9 went away from that and while I liked some of the 8s, I didn't but a single low 9, flyknit or EM.

I wish they'd go back to stuff like 5, 6, and 7 - those were also fun to iD. Oh well...

If they could make a gradient lakers CW from like purple in the back to yellow up front, I think that would be :smokin

Lows look good growing on me. Interested to see what designs they come up with.

Last edited:
Dont mind the grinch or blue pair, but the purple 
sick.gif
 and the flyknit double 
embarassed.gif

Not feeling the tech on these seems to be a stepback overall, Id rather the lunar+zoom combo with no air pocket for best of both the worlds (cushion/responsiveness+court feel).

No problem with the lateral toe counter but no heel? seems strange. Sole looks like its pre-yellowed and traction looks poor so well have to wait and see on that, also don't like that gummi style icey part over a phylon inner that looks to have flex. Megafuse upper hopefully will be more ventilated but don't look that good, hopefully a step up from EM though in terms of durability.

I haven't lost all hope on X's for I will wait till I own a pair for final judgment but from a DESIGN standpoint make me appreciate the 8s alot more lol.

Back
Top Bottom