Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Much appreciation to two buddies in the FB KK group for posting the link. Got my sz 8.5 mambacurials. Can't wait to take a pic of these w my camera and lace Em up !

Damn, any other CW, and hows the material hold up on these? The jelly bean CW are okay, but the plasticish sole make it kinda weird out doors.

Damn, sold out already. Weird.

They should make the toe swoosh an ID option lol. I guess that would kill the hype.

Last edited:
here in LA we always get a lot of kobes in our outlets, so im not really worried about missing out on the curials. got my beets and details from nike camarillo 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Kixsquare also lowered their price on the mambacurials to 179.99 but they are sold out as well. I paid 220 from them and still havent got a shoe. I'm pissed!!

Kixsquare also lowered their price on the mambacurials to 179.99 but they are sold out as well. I paid 220 from them and still havent got a shoe. I'm pissed!! I emailed them and they said they were sorry that they hadn't shipped out my item and would get on it but they didn't so I filed a PayPal claim against them

Back
Top Bottom