Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

^Someone call @redrum3281
laugh.gif
you rang? I like the socks though, but I hate 5 panel hats and that shirt is garbo, he must be playing goalie like "The Dream"
He's probably got a better matching shirt
laugh.gif
I actually don't but I could if I intended on getting the shoes
laugh.gif

you rang? I like the socks though, but I hate 5 panel hats and that shirt is garbo, he must be playing goalie like "The Dream"
:lol: man thats one of the nicest Kobe shirts I've ever seen. Might be the only one I ever buy (I hate matching apparel)

laugh.gif
man thats one of the nicest Kobe shirts I've ever seen. Might be the only one I ever buy (I hate matching apparel)
the shirt is nice but I don't have any laker's colored Kobe's
tired.gif
 and team match is where it's at

"The owner already pissed cause we sorta late, but our shoes and our clothes gotta coordinate"
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Definitely lookin forward to the 12th for the mambacurials..must have colorway and release for me..:pimp:

The socks are dope so is the t-shirt..prolly cop 'em all :lol:

Im actually liking the Mambacurials less and less as I see them :\ got a week to make up my mind.

Seeing the pics with ol boy on the bike is making me feel that way :smh: :lol: ...and these were the only lows that I wanted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom