Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Im actually liking the Mambacurials less and less as I see them
ohwell.gif
got a week to make up my mind.
Bro. I feel the same... not even close to being on the Kobe 8 MC's level.

The Grey isn't appealing, and the Black Flyknit starting to look a little Ashy in some of the non-filtered pics.

The Grey isn't appealing, and the Black Flyknit starting to look a little Ashy in some of the non-filtered pics.
I love the colorway... its just the X itself is such a boring silhouette. Avar needs his stomped out for that midsole :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the colorway... its just the X itself is such a boring silhouette. Avar needs his *** stomped out for that midsole
mean.gif
You're right... the X is just a LAZY Design overall.

I understand a clean aesthetic, but then I also recognize something that's Uninspired.

Seems like lotta guys were jus feenin to buy a pair of Kobe X flyknit that had a semi decent colorway slightly above mediocre..since gettin a HTM was a far off fantasy. Peptocurials might soothe some of ya'll stomach pains..but imma still be hurtin

Seems like lotta guys were jus feenin to buy a pair of Kobe X flyknit that had a semi decent colorway slightly above mediocre..since gettin a HTM was a far off fantasy. Peptocurials might soothe some of ya'll stomach pains..but imma still be hurtin
You're a clever boy... but I actually like the Mambacurials more than the HTMs.

Htm's don't even exist in my book lol. They are nice but I would never pay what people are asking for them. Honestly though  ID's>>>GR this year. I have only seen a few ID's that I really like but that's about it. The Kobe elite low has struggled with colorways this year and the mambacurial is no exception. Take away the mambacurial name and the toe box swoosh and people are letting these sit.

Htm's don't even exist in my book lol. They are nice but I would never pay what people are asking for them. Honestly though  ID's>>>GR this year. I have only seen a few ID's that I really like but that's about it. The Kobe elite low has struggled with colorways this year and the mambacurial is no exception. Take away the mambacurial name and the toe box swoosh and people are letting these sit.
These will also sit in some areas. People will wait to cop on discount.

Yell to follow up with my story about kixsquare and the mambacurials I ordered over a week ago. I just put in a dispute thru Paypal for my money back. They promised me they would ship them on thursday and didn't so I am done with them.

Yell to follow up with my story about kixsquare and the mambacurials I ordered over a week ago. I just put in a dispute thru Paypal for my money back. They promised me they would ship them on thursday and didn't so I am done with them.

good luck brah!!

Take away the mambacurial name and the toe box swoosh and people are letting these sit.
laugh.gif
 same thing can be said about the 8s. I think if these were still setup like a normal X and without the name they'd probably still sell better than the other 2 lows.

i actually like the cw. only reason i'm getting them. the mambacurial name means nada to me. they'll be used on court anyway.

I love the colorway... its just the X itself is such a boring silhouette. Avar needs his stomped out for that midsole
mean.gif
I love the midsole, the X low is better than the IX low simply bcuz of the midsole in my book

I wish nike released more colors in the all star template.
I really like the material on the toe box tho I know it peels with wear. It's a detail that makes the shoe less plain.

The Kobe lows including the flyknit have really lacked for dope colorways IMO and it's sad that the dopes the colorway of the 9 flyknit had to be an ID. Even a solid design can look garbage with some tragic colors.

I'm about to do that myself in a couple days. Already been contacting them about my order the past few days.

Back
Top Bottom