Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just unloaded my Kobe HTM Black in size 10 for $550.  FC ain't taking them in and prices are continuing to drop.  If you guys are aiming for 700 and up, good luck but it aint happening!  

People are waiting to drop that cash on the Supreme 5s this weekend!

im sure the world and sneaker buyers will continue to live on past the 15th of october

lol

this is always what happens people price cut CRAZY low

those pairs move

then those who held out the price goes up again

dont think because YOU couldnt sell it for a certain price that someone else can not

most people these days are flippers not resellers

flippers cant sit on a shoe because they dont have the bankroll to afford to do that

so its cut cut cut and move fast

"i need these gone today" method lol

mostly a bunch of broke dudes who think they hustlin and got "connects" or "plugs" and say as much to other dudes as broke as themselves to appear to be "the cool guy"

who at the end of the day the small profit they do pull is not even worth the time and energy they are puttin into it to begin with lol

same dudes who flipped yeezy 750's for 600 immediately lol​
Whats wrong with that logic? Just because people don't sit on shoes doesn't automatically make them broke. Also I would say selling a $250 shoe for $600 is completely worth it. I personally would rather move a shoe quickly than sit on it and be stuck on a price. I realize you could make a lot more off of the yeezys but whats wrong with giving the shoe to someone who actually wants it for a decent price (I mean that in market value). Its also not about protecting a profit margin, its more about making money through volume. The more transactions give you more gain.. Companies have different business strategies and so do people. I don't fault them for moving shoes quickly.

I will say I'm not really a reseller. I have bought a few pairs of shoes that I thought I wanted but didn't end up liking. So I sold for under after market value.

Whats wrong with that logic? Just because people don't sit on shoes doesn't automatically make them broke. Also I would say selling a $250 shoe for $600 is completely worth it. I personally would rather move a shoe quickly than sit on it and be stuck on a price. I realize you could make a lot more off of the yeezys but whats wrong with giving the shoe to someone who actually wants it for a decent price (I mean that in market value). Its also not about protecting a profit margin, its more about making money through volume. The more transactions give you more gain.. Companies have different business strategies and so do people. I don't fault them for moving shoes quickly.

I will say I'm not really a reseller. I have bought a few pairs of shoes that I thought I wanted but didn't end up liking. So I sold for under after market value.

do whatever you want brah :smokin,,all of us wants to make a little PROFIT here and there,,,i would call that HUSTLE :D

do whatever you want brah
smokin.gif
,,all of us wants to make a little PROFIT here and there,,,i would call that HUSTLE
happy.gif
Its all about the hustle!!! lol jk. Nah I was just responding to what the other guy was saying. Getting 350 dollars gross profit off of one sale isn't "a waste of time"

So basically home del sols... Really Nike? We can't get that? Those look awesome

Pricing for a hot/desirable/hyped shoe always follows a pattern, to a greater or lesser degree. I'm surprised Campless hasn't done a "Pricing Lifeline Curve" for in demand releases.

Yeah, but a lot of these dudes selling HTM's on eBay are not doing "volume" - the HTM pairs are their big come up. I just looked at 5 - 10 sellers in my size on eBay and none of them are selling more than a couple items, if that. They got the twitter link, got lucky, and now it's time to get paid. But, a lot of them want/need to get paid now, so the price cutting goes on. If they were collectors, they would wait till there is some market stabilization, and pairs start drying up, then sell. But they are not, and can't sit on that $250, so we'll see price cutting for a bit.

I buy a shoe, I usually don't even think about wearing it for 6 months or a year, and once I've bought it the money is essentially gone - it's gone to the collection. So if I decide to list a few things on eBay, I can wait - because A. Everything I own I bought because I liked it and at the time intended to wear it B. That money is long spent and I don't need it "back".

Just saying there is a huge difference in business methods between collectors, high volume shoe resellers, and guys who got lucky. 

Go go broke lucky guys - I need those Sharks for $400.

Fantastic pic.  How do the shoes fit?  Are they TTS?  I have 2 pairs of Kobe 9s and I've had to go up .5

Not sure if Kobe X's would I need to do the same.
Thanks.
I would go a .5 size up. Tts works for the non elite Xs for me but not with elite lows just like the 9s.

Nike just dropped two dope flyknit airmax CW's today, don't get why Nike can't do these with the Kobe line. Pretty much all flyknit racer CW's and air max CW's >>>kobe's.

Patiently waiting for a price drop on the mambacurials..

Trying to trade a white HTM for a multi is hard! lol, all these dudes just want to sell :smh:

So I have an offer for :
$415 for Shark Jaws Size 11
$500 for Race Cars Size 10
Prices are without shipping

Do you think prices are going to go any lower ?
I'm just really afraid of paying so much (at least to me) and then prices dropping further.
Need some opinions on here.

Last edited:
So I have an offer for :
$415 for Shark Jaws Size 11
$500 for Race Cars Size 10
Prices are without shipping

Do you think prices are going to go any lower ?
I'm just really afraid of paying so much (at least to me) and then prices dropping further.
Need some opinions on here.

Don't see the prices dropping under $400. Give it a couple of months and you'll see less pairs on eBay or any of those shoe groups and it'll become harder to find.

Back
Top Bottom