Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

kobe-bryant-laughing-o.gif

So I have an offer for :
$415 for Shark Jaws Size 11
$500 for Race Cars Size 10
Prices are without shipping

Do you think prices are going to go any lower ?
I'm just really afraid of paying so much (at least to me) and then prices dropping further.
Need some opinions on here.
Why are they not the same size? Dunno, I wouldn't pay that much for any shoe not in my true size. Rather pay a little more for the Sharks (if those are too big and you are grabbing them cuz the price is right) and get my size.

That said, just got my Racecars and DAYUM they are nice! Probably the most impressed I have been opening a sneaker delivery since my MP's. I know it's cliche and said all the time, but pictures don't do 'em justice.

Last edited:
Exactly. Now they just decide to give Kobe the shoes instead of retail stores and now you guys want them? Lol

The only thing I want is that white fk on nikeid
Stop the nonsense. Del Sol ALWAYS sold well. 

I think I'll be getting both the purple elite lows and those highs coming out next week. I hope they sit like the rest of them. I also hope Nike doesn't release a multi option at the same time lol.

those opening days are hideous. cool logo on the tongue, but f up the color combo. should've just done the dark purple combo like the moonwalker 9. 

For those of you who were thinking the mambacurials should out on NDC a few days ago, they have a fsr up now.

even the eagle logo looks cheesy as f***. i can make an all purple elite lows on nike id 10X better than those. 

even the eagle logo looks cheesy as f***. i can make an all purple elite lows on nike id 10X better than those. 
Yeah, this one just looks childish. I mean, we really did not need another loud pair after the Rivalry and Mambacurial - those should cover that base.

I normally am kinda like whatever with CWs that get released - it is what it is, but is the plan to not release a single "everyday" elite low?

That Lakers pair is terrible.

Looks like a fake pair tbh. That will be the first flyknit low I don't buy/attempt to buy.

Why are they not the same size? Dunno, I wouldn't pay that much for any shoe not in my true size. Rather pay a little more for the Sharks (if those are too big and you are grabbing them cuz the price is right) and get my size.

That said, just got my Racecars and DAYUM they are nice! Probably the most impressed I have been opening a sneaker delivery since my MP's. I know it's cliche and said all the time, but pictures don't do 'em justice.

yes im a size 10.5 true size but the elite lows run 1/2 big correct ? so I need a size 11
the other size 10 for the MC was because of the fairly good price so i might have to sell the size 10 and get my correct size 11

Did they really make a Kobe to honor Obama? What's next? A shoe to honor his anger translator Luther? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom