Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Yep.  I'll capitalize then.  MC's are already selling for between $500 - $800.  Down from $2000 just a couple day ago.  It's worse than Wall St. out here......
laugh.gif
This. I saw the Sharks selling for 550 yesterday DS. I'm pretty sure prices will continue to drop..

Just unloaded my Kobe HTM Black in size 10 for $550.  FC ain't taking them in and prices are continuing to drop.  If you guys are aiming for 700 and up, good luck but it aint happening!  

People are waiting to drop that cash on the Supreme 5s this weekend!

Just unloaded my Kobe HTM Black in size 10 for $550.  FC ain't taking them in and prices are continuing to drop.  If you guys are aiming for 700 and up, good luck but it aint happening!  

Why isn't FC taking them?

Yea knew that would happen with these, the ovo effect all over again.

im sure the world and sneaker buyers will continue to live on past the 15th of october

lol

this is always what happens people price cut CRAZY low

those pairs move

then those who held out the price goes up again

dont think because YOU couldnt sell it for a certain price that someone else can not

most people these days are flippers not resellers

flippers cant sit on a shoe because they dont have the bankroll to afford to do that

so its cut cut cut and move fast

"i need these gone today" method lol

mostly a bunch of broke dudes who think they hustlin and got "connects" or "plugs" and say as much to other dudes as broke as themselves to appear to be "the cool guy"

who at the end of the day the small profit they do pull is not even worth the time and energy they are puttin into it to begin with lol

same dudes who flipped yeezy 750's for 600 immediately lol

probably got too many in and they aren't moving.

that and FC makes sure to price control stock

if people are cutting low or lower than what FC likes they will turn it away or freeze taking pairs in

people forget undercutting effects how much FC makes also lol

The Kobe elite commanders are releasing on October 14th on NDC. Those are the black and blue elite highs.

im sure the world and sneaker buyers will continue to live on past the 15th of october

lol

this is always what happens people price cut CRAZY low

those pairs move

then those who held out the price goes up again

dont think because YOU couldnt sell it for a certain price that someone else can not

most people these days are flippers not resellers

flippers cant sit on a shoe because they dont have the bankroll to afford to do that

so its cut cut cut and move fast

"i need these gone today" method lol

mostly a bunch of broke dudes who think they hustlin and got "connects" or "plugs" and say as much to other dudes as broke as themselves to appear to be "the cool guy"

who at the end of the day the small profit they do pull is not even worth the time and energy they are puttin into it to begin with lol

same dudes who flipped yeezy 750's for 600 immediately lol
Agree with your statements above.  Just felt in my opinion, these shoes won't climb back up in price (see DSM 1s, mirror Foamposites)  but if it does later on, good or the "reseller".  

Away from the Kobe HTM topic, does anyone own the Kobe X Mambacurials?   Would love to see some on feet pics.  IMO these are the best looking Kobe Xs out right now.  That pink with the black colorblocking looks gorgeous.  

Agree with your statements above.  Just felt in my opinion, these shoes won't climb back up in price (see DSM 1s, mirror Foamposites)  but if it does later on, good or the "reseller".  

well kinda depends on how much of a climb up we talkin about lol

plus take chrome foams they had a soft restock and thats when that price dropped and its SLOWLY creepin back up

because before that the price was super high

but anyway

i do think the HTM will rest at the 7-800 range after the need these gone pairs move depending on colorway and size of course

i might just use mine as trade bait i have a size 8 white and a size 9 black and i wear a 13 so i have no use for them other than trading or selling

Fantastic pic.  How do the shoes fit?  Are they TTS?  I have 2 pairs of Kobe 9s and I've had to go up .5

Not sure if Kobe X's would I need to do the same.

Fantastic pic.  How do the shoes fit?  Are they TTS?  I have 2 pairs of Kobe 9s and I've had to go up .5

Not sure if Kobe X's would I need to do the same.
[/quote]
X's are weird for me. I had to half size up on the elites but went tts for the em's. I was also tts in the 9s if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom